Perhaps the best summary of our hopes would be the words Jesus spoke when teaching His disciples how to pray …
Your Kingdom come; Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
These are powerful words with far-reaching implications. They remind us that God’s Kingdom isn’t a wish for the future, but a present and ongoing reality! They call our diverse community — liberal and conservative, traditional and not-so-much, young and old — into discipleship that we might be conformed into the image of His Son. And they invite us to join Him in the work He’s already doing — bringing His Kingdom (not ours) to bear upon this world.
One of our favorite quotes is by a scholar named Luke Timothy Johnson. He writes,
[The Church is to be] a sacrament of the world’s possibility. A sign of what the world can be.
That’s our highest hope! That we would be a sacrament of the world’s possibility! That we would love radically and generously — regardless of age, race, orientation, ethnicity, marital status or disability. That we would be a “first-fruits” of what Creation will one day become when God sets all things to rights.
At Ekklesia, we want to be a safe place for the doubting, for the devout and for everyone in between! We want to ask good questions and live into the answers. Your questions are welcome here. Your convictions are welcome here. You are welcome here.
- Woody Joe Mini Barco de Vela 2 Santa Maria Madera Mini Kit de Modelismo Japón
- The Classic Dungeons and Dragons Game Dungeon Master Screen
- T 53092 Märklin Wagen-Set 48810
- Woodland Scenics 50 x 100 Grass Mat, Spring WOORG5121
- ROCO DAMPFLOK BR 01 der DB JS1190
- Precision Models 1 35 Bunker Panzerdrehturm Pz.Kpfw III Diorama Kit B
- Diana The Princess Of Wales 3151 Falcon Games Puzzle Factory Sealed New Rare
- Porte-avions Soviétique USSR MINSK - Die-Cast TRUMPETER 1 700 n° 4601
- BMW G12 750Li 1 18 scale Model Miniature Car Collectible White 80432405587
- KING & COUNTRY GERMAN CAVALRY GC001 MOUNTED OFFICER MIB
- Rare First Gear Frank DiBella Horse Palace 1957 International R-200
- Mercedes 600 Pullman - RW Modell Germany 1 43 34365
- 1 43 Opel Vectra C OPC 2005 Opel Perfomance Center Arden bluee Schuco Dealer ver.
- Chevrolet Grand Sport Coupe Road America 500 Miles TSM 1 43 TSM124322
- Minichamps 1 43 - McLaren MP4-12C Volcano orange
- Mclaren F1 Road Car Year 1993 Red Diecast 1 18 Minichamps New
- Magirus S 6500 Rundhauber Pritsche Plane 1951-67 FULDA Reifen 1 43 Schuco
- Brooklin Models 1 43 Scale BRK16 015 - 1936 Dodge Van - Tobacco Livery
- Maqueta Revell Concorde British Airways 1 72-04997-162 Piezas - 86cm Largo
- Tredting Pony - 28780 Horse Plush Walking Kids Fun Toy Lead Brush Sounds
- Future Coders - Bunny Trails - Alex Toys Free Shipping
We hope to engage our Raleigh community thoughtfully with charity and humility so that we become part of the conversation around us. “Because the Bible says so” is an inadequate answer.
We want to be a place where family happens. Family is never perfect, but it is certainly good. It is less about “agreeing on all disputed matters” and far more about “regarding each other’s needs as one’s own.”
How to reach us
PO Box 19222 Raleigh, NC 27619
- 100FT Strong 304 Stainless Steel Metal Garden Hose With Free Nozzle and Brass...
How to find us.
We worship Sunday mornings, 10:30am at Athens Drive High School located at 1420 Athens Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606. PROMO - American Excellence 1 43 - Pontiac Grand Prix Hurst (Limited Ed.500 Ex.)
Ekklesia (Sundays 10:30am @ ADHS)
“I came looking for a community that would love me as God loves me, “Just as I am”. A community that puts love into action … not just on Sunday. Thank you, Ekklessia!” — Gerard McAllister
“I’ve never before met another group of people as willing as Ekklesia to sit with you in the dark places and laugh with you in the light. They truly embody what it means to do life together as community. I am so glad and proud to call them my church family.” — Selena Bennett
“I am thankful for a place where I feel free to question my beliefs, challenge my biases, and rethink faith while feeling secure that the foundation of all of that wrestling is rooted to love and honest exploration of how we can become more and more like Jesus. And there are good snacks.” — Patrick Torres