|Condition:||New||Marke:||Creative Masters Revell|
|Fahrzeugtyp:||Sportwagen||Farbe:||Original Schwarz & Rot|
|Thema:||American Icon||Material:||traditionell Druckguss / Verbundwerkstoffe|
|Modell:||Corvette Sting Strahl||Maßstab:||1:20|
|Fahrzeug Jahr:||1967||Besonderheiten:||Limitierte Edition, Ungeöffnete Schachtel|
Perhaps the best summary of our hopes would be the words Jesus spoke when teaching His disciples how to pray …
Your Kingdom come; Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
These are powerful words with far-reaching implications. They remind us that God’s Kingdom isn’t a wish for the future, but a present and ongoing reality! They call our diverse community — liberal and conservative, traditional and not-so-much, young and old — into discipleship that we might be conformed into the image of His Son. And they invite us to join Him in the work He’s already doing — bringing His Kingdom (not ours) to bear upon this world.
One of our favorite quotes is by a scholar named Luke Timothy Johnson. He writes,
[The Church is to be] a sacrament of the world’s possibility. A sign of what the world can be.
That’s our highest hope! That we would be a sacrament of the world’s possibility! That we would love radically and generously — regardless of age, race, orientation, ethnicity, marital status or disability. That we would be a “first-fruits” of what Creation will one day become when God sets all things to rights.
At Ekklesia, we want to be a safe place for the doubting, for the devout and for everyone in between! We want to ask good questions and live into the answers. Your questions are welcome here. Your convictions are welcome here. You are welcome here.
- Hot Wheels Ultimate Garage Play Set
- 1.2M Inflatable Bumper Football PVC Zorb Ball Bubble Game Soccer Human BRAND NEW
- Lima Class 47 D1842 (L205219) Locomotive
- Talicor Spot the Dots Subtraction Game. Unbranded. Huge Saving
- Warhammer Fantasy Age Of Sigmar The Empire Army Rare OOP NIB Blessing of Sigmar
- B11 - King's Festival - Dungeons & Dragons - D&D TSR
- FRANCE TRAINS 245 VOITURE VOYAGEURS BUFFET UIC 205-2
- Bandai 162053 1 100 RX-0 Unicorn Gundam MG
- Porsche 911 996 GT3 RS Coupe Weiss mit red 1997-2004 1 43 Atlas Modell Auto mi..
- 1 43 RUSSIAN AMBULANCE BUS ZIL-119 1971
- 1 18 ERTL RC2 ASTON MARTIN V12 VANQUISH , 007 DIE ANOTHER DAY , JAMES BOND , NEW
- FRENCH DINKY TOYS 511 PEUGEOT 204 CABRIOLET MIB 9 EN BOITE VERY NICE L@@K
- Vintage - FORD FAIRLANE VN mint - Dinky toys 148
- Corgi Toys 485 Surfing with the B.M.C. Mini-Countryman very near mint in box
- UGears-U-9 Grand Prix Car- 3DWooden Puzzles Mechanical Models Propelled Model
- PROVENCE MOULAGE CULT CAR CHEVROLET CORVETTE 74 CABRIO - 1 43 - UNBUILT IN BOX
- Dodge Viper GTS-R British GTC 1999 Clark Cunningham 43 Minichamps
- Norev Autobus Bus Panhard K 173 die Sänger 1949 au 1 43°
- HOT WHEELS HWX5494 BATMOBIL BATMAN 1989 1 43 MODELL DIE CAST MODELL
- TWO WAY MICROSCOPE SET BY EDU SCIENCE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION UNUSED
- 450769300 Lafayette Terra Aria M.Halbraupe 1 3 2 Schuco
We hope to engage our Raleigh community thoughtfully with charity and humility so that we become part of the conversation around us. “Because the Bible says so” is an inadequate answer.
We want to be a place where family happens. Family is never perfect, but it is certainly good. It is less about “agreeing on all disputed matters” and far more about “regarding each other’s needs as one’s own.”
How to reach us
PO Box 19222 Raleigh, NC 27619
How to find us.
We worship Sunday mornings, 10:30am at Athens Drive High School located at 1420 Athens Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606. Lot of 4 Hot Wheels Matchbox Plano 48 Diecast Car Storage Case Craft Thread Bead
Ekklesia (Sundays 10:30am @ ADHS)
“I came looking for a community that would love me as God loves me, “Just as I am”. A community that puts love into action … not just on Sunday. Thank you, Ekklessia!” — Gerard McAllister
“I’ve never before met another group of people as willing as Ekklesia to sit with you in the dark places and laugh with you in the light. They truly embody what it means to do life together as community. I am so glad and proud to call them my church family.” — Selena Bennett
“I am thankful for a place where I feel free to question my beliefs, challenge my biases, and rethink faith while feeling secure that the foundation of all of that wrestling is rooted to love and honest exploration of how we can become more and more like Jesus. And there are good snacks.” — Patrick Torres