New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
|Character Family:||Monster Hunter||Brand:||Union creative|
|Recommended Age Range:||All aged objects||Series:||CAPCOM / Monster Hunter|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Japan|
Perhaps the best summary of our hopes would be the words Jesus spoke when teaching His disciples how to pray …
Your Kingdom come; Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
These are powerful words with far-reaching implications. They remind us that God’s Kingdom isn’t a wish for the future, but a present and ongoing reality! They call our diverse community — liberal and conservative, traditional and not-so-much, young and old — into discipleship that we might be conformed into the image of His Son. And they invite us to join Him in the work He’s already doing — bringing His Kingdom (not ours) to bear upon this world.
One of our favorite quotes is by a scholar named Luke Timothy Johnson. He writes,
[The Church is to be] a sacrament of the world’s possibility. A sign of what the world can be.
That’s our highest hope! That we would be a sacrament of the world’s possibility! That we would love radically and generously — regardless of age, race, orientation, ethnicity, marital status or disability. That we would be a “first-fruits” of what Creation will one day become when God sets all things to rights.
At Ekklesia, we want to be a safe place for the doubting, for the devout and for everyone in between! We want to ask good questions and live into the answers. Your questions are welcome here. Your convictions are welcome here. You are welcome here.
- Woody Joe Mini Barco de Vela 2 Santa Maria Madera Mini Kit de Modelismo Japón
- The Classic Dungeons and Dragons Game Dungeon Master Screen
- T 53092 Märklin Wagen-Set 48810
- Woodland Scenics 50 x 100 Grass Mat, Spring WOORG5121
- ROCO DAMPFLOK BR 01 der DB JS1190
- Precision Models 1 35 Bunker Panzerdrehturm Pz.Kpfw III Diorama Kit B
- POLA 162 Meistermodell Stadthaus im Abbruch H0 1 87 [B]
- KYOSHO MERCEDES BENZ 300SL ART. 08091R RARE NEW 1 18
- KING & COUNTRY WW2 GERMAN ARMY WH075 KNEELING PANZERSCHREK GRENADIER MIB
- Infiniti G37 Coupe 2009 - Light bluee 1 18 Scale - Paudi Diecast Model Car
- Artesania Latina Wooden Model Ship Kit Mayflower 1 64 DIY For Assembly 22451
- MERCEDES BENZ L 3500 Kipper + TANK Aufsetztank - Gilles Stolberg MINICHAMPS 1 43
- BBR METAL KIT 1994 McLaren MP4 9 F1 No. MET08
- Herpa LKW Scania R Topl. ROADTRAIN Princess 304429
- Greenlight 1 64 Scale 44710-B - 1980 Pontiac T A - Smokey & The Bandit Chase Car
- Corgi Junior No 3114 Set of 5 Cars Gift Set - (Original 1982 BOXED)
- Minichamps 1 43 BMW 2000A 1962 White Resin 437-023002
- WWS - Spring Grass - (250g - 6mm
- Ertl UA 1 25 Old El Paso 1905 Ford Delivery Car Bank MIB
- Volkswagen VW T1b Messerschmitt 1 18 Model 0289 SCHUCO
- Mindfulness Sound Therapy Copper Singing Bells w Mallet
We hope to engage our Raleigh community thoughtfully with charity and humility so that we become part of the conversation around us. “Because the Bible says so” is an inadequate answer.
We want to be a place where family happens. Family is never perfect, but it is certainly good. It is less about “agreeing on all disputed matters” and far more about “regarding each other’s needs as one’s own.”
This is how the early church changed the world — by following Christ’s example in pouring themselves out on behalf of the world around them. This is why we give a third of our offerings away Fire Brigade Models 1 50 Scale FBM22 - Scania Cheshire Fire & Rescue Service.
How to reach us
PO Box 19222 Raleigh, NC 27619
- RARE VINTAGE RUSSIAN ZAZ 968A ZAPgoldZHETS 968 A USSR CCCP EARLY SOVIET S.1 43
How to find us.
We worship Sunday mornings, 10:30am at Athens Drive High School located at 1420 Athens Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606. LAUD105B5 Fiat Abarth 1600 O.T. Test 1965
Ekklesia (Sundays 10:30am @ ADHS)
“I came looking for a community that would love me as God loves me, “Just as I am”. A community that puts love into action … not just on Sunday. Thank you, Ekklessia!” — Gerard McAllister
“I’ve never before met another group of people as willing as Ekklesia to sit with you in the dark places and laugh with you in the light. They truly embody what it means to do life together as community. I am so glad and proud to call them my church family.” — Selena Bennett
“I am thankful for a place where I feel free to question my beliefs, challenge my biases, and rethink faith while feeling secure that the foundation of all of that wrestling is rooted to love and honest exploration of how we can become more and more like Jesus. And there are good snacks.” — Patrick Torres