New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
|UPC:||Does not apply||MPN:||Does not apply|
Perhaps the best summary of our hopes would be the words Jesus spoke when teaching His disciples how to pray …
Your Kingdom come; Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
These are powerful words with far-reaching implications. They remind us that God’s Kingdom isn’t a wish for the future, but a present and ongoing reality! They call our diverse community — liberal and conservative, traditional and not-so-much, young and old — into discipleship that we might be conformed into the image of His Son. And they invite us to join Him in the work He’s already doing — bringing His Kingdom (not ours) to bear upon this world.
One of our favorite quotes is by a scholar named Luke Timothy Johnson. He writes,
[The Church is to be] a sacrament of the world’s possibility. A sign of what the world can be.
That’s our highest hope! That we would be a sacrament of the world’s possibility! That we would love radically and generously — regardless of age, race, orientation, ethnicity, marital status or disability. That we would be a “first-fruits” of what Creation will one day become when God sets all things to rights.
At Ekklesia, we want to be a safe place for the doubting, for the devout and for everyone in between! We want to ask good questions and live into the answers. Your questions are welcome here. Your convictions are welcome here. You are welcome here.
- NEO SCALE MODELS NEO43259 PORSCHE 911 (930) TURBO USA 1985 MET.blueE 1 43 MODEL
- Spectrum HO Cityscenes Bus Station, kit
- Essex Seven Years War 15mm Russian - Ready Made Army Box MINT
- W520 Britains Treno Albero Ho Oo 1820 Pioppo Make Up Tree Modelli Decorazione
- HO Scale - MTH 80-2324-1 CANADIAN PACIFIC ES44AC DCC & PredO 3.0 SOUND
- Stearns PFD 5311 Universal Classic Adult Ski Nylon Life Vest in Yellow. Coleman
- Traxxas Body, Slash 4X4, Green & bluee (painted w decals) - Z-TRX6844X
- US AIRCRAFT WEAPON AIR TO air MISSILE Trumpeter Kit TR 03303
- Dinkum Classics 1 43 Harvey Parsons 1984 Bathurst HDT Marlbgold Big Banger Holden
- EFE 1 76 scale Diecast - 99910 Southdown Leyland PD2 Highbridge + Bedford OB
- CORGI NO. 234 FORD CONSUL CLASSIC - A MINT BOXED
- MATCHBOX 1994 CHRISTMAS TREASURES 4 PIECE SET CHRISTMAS TREE DECORATION
- Schuco Piccolo Set Porsche Rennfahren Autotransporter & 2 Autos Artikel
- Original BMW Miniature 3.0 Csl Tribute 1 18 Collector's Model New 80432454792
- 1 43 Mark43 Honda Quint Integra (DA 1) Greek White PM4364W
- 1 18 Yatming Plymouth Barracuda '69 green, yellow
- Spark Porsche 962 Winner SPA 1986 Jagermeister 18 Scale New
- Tonka 90219 Classic Steel Plastic Fire Engine Vehicle
- WOWWEE ALIVE Sleeping Cuties Labradoodle Puppy Dog Labrador Interactive NEW 2008
- Tesla Coil A Class Super Mini Solid Tesla Coil Desktop Tesla's Coil TSL002 G
- CONRAD 1 50 CAMION MILITARE MAN TRATTORE 6X4 + SEMI & CONTENITORE 20 BASAMENTO
We hope to engage our Raleigh community thoughtfully with charity and humility so that we become part of the conversation around us. “Because the Bible says so” is an inadequate answer.
We want to be a place where family happens. Family is never perfect, but it is certainly good. It is less about “agreeing on all disputed matters” and far more about “regarding each other’s needs as one’s own.”
How to reach us
PO Box 19222 Raleigh, NC 27619
How to find us.
We worship Sunday mornings, 10:30am at Athens Drive High School located at 1420 Athens Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606. Pininfarina Collection 1 43 Smithsonian Institute 1947 Cisitalia 202 Coupé
Ekklesia (Sundays 10:30am @ ADHS)
“I came looking for a community that would love me as God loves me, “Just as I am”. A community that puts love into action … not just on Sunday. Thank you, Ekklessia!” — Gerard McAllister
“I’ve never before met another group of people as willing as Ekklesia to sit with you in the dark places and laugh with you in the light. They truly embody what it means to do life together as community. I am so glad and proud to call them my church family.” — Selena Bennett
“I am thankful for a place where I feel free to question my beliefs, challenge my biases, and rethink faith while feeling secure that the foundation of all of that wrestling is rooted to love and honest exploration of how we can become more and more like Jesus. And there are good snacks.” — Patrick Torres