Used: An item that has been used previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|Non-Domestic Product:||No||Series:||Hot Wheels Redlines|
|Modified Item:||No||Vehicle Year:||1970|
|Vehicle Type:||TNT Bird||Color:||Red|
Perhaps the best summary of our hopes would be the words Jesus spoke when teaching His disciples how to pray …
Your Kingdom come; Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
These are powerful words with far-reaching implications. They remind us that God’s Kingdom isn’t a wish for the future, but a present and ongoing reality! They call our diverse community — liberal and conservative, traditional and not-so-much, young and old — into discipleship that we might be conformed into the image of His Son. And they invite us to join Him in the work He’s already doing — bringing His Kingdom (not ours) to bear upon this world.
One of our favorite quotes is by a scholar named Luke Timothy Johnson. He writes,
[The Church is to be] a sacrament of the world’s possibility. A sign of what the world can be.
That’s our highest hope! That we would be a sacrament of the world’s possibility! That we would love radically and generously — regardless of age, race, orientation, ethnicity, marital status or disability. That we would be a “first-fruits” of what Creation will one day become when God sets all things to rights.
At Ekklesia, we want to be a safe place for the doubting, for the devout and for everyone in between! We want to ask good questions and live into the answers. Your questions are welcome here. Your convictions are welcome here. You are welcome here.
- ROS RS0193 ROLLER COMPRESSOR AMMAN AV 110 1 50 MODEL DIE CAST MODEL
- Japonés Antiguo Caja Metálica Fricción Sss Shioji 1925 Nash Phaeton Touring
- Atlas 10 000 279, Diesellok SD35 der Norfolk & Western sound OVP
- Kids Playhouse 6 Rungs Rope Climbing Ladder +Steering Wheel Toy Swing Toy
- Core Worlds Revolution Game. Stronghold Games. Shipping Included
- Stormraven Imperial Fists Warhammer 40k ++PRO PAINTED++
- 30mm Infinity WDS painted Haqqislam Kasym Beg, Kum Cheiftain j92
- Revell Germany 1 72 German U-boat Type Ix C 40
- Pathfinder Models PFMCC2 1959 Brogward Isabella LE 600 made in England 1 43 MIB
- First Legion LWG007 German Panzer Grenadier Rider with Gewehr 43
- Matchbox a - Saracen Personnel Carrier - Green - A A
- BO799-0,5x Wiking H0 1 87 Bus Mercedes MB O 302 Post Bundespost + PTT, NEUW
- 007 Diamonds Are Forever Ford Mustang Mach 1, 1 18 Scale Replica by RC ERTL
- HERPA SCANIA CR20 HD V8 MIT 4-ACHS MEUSBURGER MARTIN WITTWER WATTENWIL (CH)
- Schuco 1 32 08969 Allgaier-Porsche Diesel Kaffeeplantagen-Schlepper (Resin)
- Revell 1 18 Scale diecast - 08818 Ford Taunus 17M bluee
- Welly 1 18 Jeep 1941 Willys MB Racing Car Vehicle Diecast Model NEW IN BOX
- BBR Ferrari 458 Italia GT2 GTE 1 43 BBRC125 - 250 pcs worldwide
- Switch Adapted Toy - Chase n Go Ball Popper - Special Needs - Disabled
- Alfa Romeo AR6 1982 Assistenza Rally Team Lancia Alpitour - DIE CAST 1 43
- WWII Germany 88 Air Defense Anti Tank Artillery 3D Metal Puzzles Model
We hope to engage our Raleigh community thoughtfully with charity and humility so that we become part of the conversation around us. “Because the Bible says so” is an inadequate answer.
We want to be a place where family happens. Family is never perfect, but it is certainly good. It is less about “agreeing on all disputed matters” and far more about “regarding each other’s needs as one’s own.”
This is how the early church changed the world — by following Christ’s example in pouring themselves out on behalf of the world around them. This is why we give a third of our offerings away Vintage Cast Iron Circus Wagons & Horse Collectibles 8 Long 4 Pieces.
How to reach us
PO Box 19222 Raleigh, NC 27619
How to find us.
We worship Sunday mornings, 10:30am at Athens Drive High School located at 1420 Athens Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606. DIP MODELS DIP115002 ZIS 150 TZM-150 FUEL PÉTROLIER ON CHASSIS Z.150 MOSCOW 1 43
Ekklesia (Sundays 10:30am @ ADHS)
“I came looking for a community that would love me as God loves me, “Just as I am”. A community that puts love into action … not just on Sunday. Thank you, Ekklessia!” — Gerard McAllister
“I’ve never before met another group of people as willing as Ekklesia to sit with you in the dark places and laugh with you in the light. They truly embody what it means to do life together as community. I am so glad and proud to call them my church family.” — Selena Bennett
“I am thankful for a place where I feel free to question my beliefs, challenge my biases, and rethink faith while feeling secure that the foundation of all of that wrestling is rooted to love and honest exploration of how we can become more and more like Jesus. And there are good snacks.” — Patrick Torres