Used: An item that has been used previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
Perhaps the best summary of our hopes would be the words Jesus spoke when teaching His disciples how to pray …
Your Kingdom come; Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
These are powerful words with far-reaching implications. They remind us that God’s Kingdom isn’t a wish for the future, but a present and ongoing reality! They call our diverse community — liberal and conservative, traditional and not-so-much, young and old — into discipleship that we might be conformed into the image of His Son. And they invite us to join Him in the work He’s already doing — bringing His Kingdom (not ours) to bear upon this world.
One of our favorite quotes is by a scholar named Luke Timothy Johnson. He writes,
[The Church is to be] a sacrament of the world’s possibility. A sign of what the world can be.
That’s our highest hope! That we would be a sacrament of the world’s possibility! That we would love radically and generously — regardless of age, race, orientation, ethnicity, marital status or disability. That we would be a “first-fruits” of what Creation will one day become when God sets all things to rights.
At Ekklesia, we want to be a safe place for the doubting, for the devout and for everyone in between! We want to ask good questions and live into the answers. Your questions are welcome here. Your convictions are welcome here. You are welcome here.
- 1 350 HASEGAWA IMPERIAL JAPANESE NAVY AIRCRAFT CARRIER JUNYO
- Somerville Models 1 43 Scale Model 151 - 1949 Vauxhall Velox Caleche - Met Green
- 1 18 Ertl Speed Racer Shooting Star yellow
- CHRYSLER IMPERIAL 1955 1 18
- GMC VANDURA CARGO G.SERIES VAN A TEAM 1983 MUD DECO MATTEL BCT88 1 43
- Walthers Mainline - EMD SW1 - Standard DC -- Western Pacific™ HO
- MARKLIN HO, LOCOMOTORA DE VAPOR ANTIGUA REF. 3000 89006, ¡DIGITAL DELTA
- DP9 Jovian Chronicles Spacer's Guide SC VG+
- Ignition Model 1 43 Toyota Sprinter Trueno TE27 Red Resin Model IG0740
- Jada Dub City 1958 Chevy Impala 1 24 Diecast
- TECNOMODEL TMD1839D FERRARI 250 P N.111 1000 KM 1963 PARKES-SCARFIOTTI 1 18
- Dinky Toys Vintage Model Lorry 419 - Leyland Cement Wagon - Yellow
- Lamborghini Miura SV orange Autoart signature 1 43 IN BOX 54542
- Zephyros Hansa Maqueta de barco 1 1250 shp473 å
- VP 166R 24 HEURES LE MANS 1956 NO 41 - KIT GCAM A MONTER TO BUILD
- HONDA CIVIC TYPE R AEGEAN blue METALLIC RHD TSM Model True Scale Miniatures
- Minichamps 107110430 - BUGATTI TYPE 57C CORSICA ROADSTER - 19381 18
- (TH0970) HAG 184 AC H0 E-Lok Re 4 4 465 Saas Fee BLS, Analog OVP
- Mystara - Karameikos - NEW SEALED & still in SHRINK WRAP (AD&D, TSR)
We hope to engage our Raleigh community thoughtfully with charity and humility so that we become part of the conversation around us. “Because the Bible says so” is an inadequate answer.
We want to be a place where family happens. Family is never perfect, but it is certainly good. It is less about “agreeing on all disputed matters” and far more about “regarding each other’s needs as one’s own.”
This is how the early church changed the world — by following Christ’s example in pouring themselves out on behalf of the world around them. This is why we give a third of our offerings away Märklin 47367 Güterwagen-Set der DB FS 7-teilig passend zu 37288 gealtert NEU .
How to reach us
PO Box 19222 Raleigh, NC 27619
- HO Scale SD40-2 UNION PACIFIC DCC & SOUND Locomotive BACHMANN New 67205
How to find us.
We worship Sunday mornings, 10:30am at Athens Drive High School located at 1420 Athens Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606. 24041 EMD F7A&B - Standard DC Canadian National
Ekklesia (Sundays 10:30am @ ADHS)
“I came looking for a community that would love me as God loves me, “Just as I am”. A community that puts love into action … not just on Sunday. Thank you, Ekklessia!” — Gerard McAllister
“I’ve never before met another group of people as willing as Ekklesia to sit with you in the dark places and laugh with you in the light. They truly embody what it means to do life together as community. I am so glad and proud to call them my church family.” — Selena Bennett
“I am thankful for a place where I feel free to question my beliefs, challenge my biases, and rethink faith while feeling secure that the foundation of all of that wrestling is rooted to love and honest exploration of how we can become more and more like Jesus. And there are good snacks.” — Patrick Torres