Used: An item that has been used previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|Onderdeelnummer fabrikant:||205M||Overheersende kleur:||Blue|
Perhaps the best summary of our hopes would be the words Jesus spoke when teaching His disciples how to pray …
Your Kingdom come; Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
These are powerful words with far-reaching implications. They remind us that God’s Kingdom isn’t a wish for the future, but a present and ongoing reality! They call our diverse community — liberal and conservative, traditional and not-so-much, young and old — into discipleship that we might be conformed into the image of His Son. And they invite us to join Him in the work He’s already doing — bringing His Kingdom (not ours) to bear upon this world.
One of our favorite quotes is by a scholar named Luke Timothy Johnson. He writes,
[The Church is to be] a sacrament of the world’s possibility. A sign of what the world can be.
That’s our highest hope! That we would be a sacrament of the world’s possibility! That we would love radically and generously — regardless of age, race, orientation, ethnicity, marital status or disability. That we would be a “first-fruits” of what Creation will one day become when God sets all things to rights.
At Ekklesia, we want to be a safe place for the doubting, for the devout and for everyone in between! We want to ask good questions and live into the answers. Your questions are welcome here. Your convictions are welcome here. You are welcome here.
- Hot Wheels Ultimate Garage Play Set
- 1.2M Inflatable Bumper Football PVC Zorb Ball Bubble Game Soccer Human BRAND NEW
- Lima Class 47 D1842 (L205219) Locomotive
- Talicor Spot the Dots Subtraction Game. Unbranded. Huge Saving
- Warhammer Fantasy Age Of Sigmar The Empire Army Rare OOP NIB Blessing of Sigmar
- B11 - King's Festival - Dungeons & Dragons - D&D TSR
- Piko H0 59145 Electric Locomotive Series 146.2 The Metronome ,
- Hobby Boss 85505 1 35 Soviet SS-23 Spider Tactical Ballistic Missile
- Ignition Model 1 43 CALSONIC SKYLINE R32 GT-R 1990 JTC Debut Win ig1282
- ABC BRIANZA KIT BRK43294 Alfa ROMEO 1900 GIARDINIERA CH.1074 PARIS-NICE 1951
- Spark 1 43 Schuppan Porsche 962C Minicar Fan Special Resin Model Car
- Neo 1 43 1959 Oldsmobile 98 Congreenible in gold
- 1 700 HMS Colossus aircraft carrier 1944-1946
- TIN WIZARD 1 43 - M431061 MERCEDES BENZ 370S CABRIOLET 1931 - MANNHEIM - blueE
- 1 18 Shanghai GM 2015 Chevrolet Cruze Red Metallic Dealer Edition
- HOT WHEELS HWP4884 LAMB. MURC. LP 640 2006 orange 1 43 MODEL DIE CAST MODEL
- Castagna 1 43 Alfa Romeo 156 GTA Handmade Resin Model Car
- Minichamps 1 43 - Bentley Continental GTC green
- Vintage HAJI Japan Tin Litho Friction Chevy Impala Congreenible Parts Restore
- Vintage Rosko Tested Walking Toy Dog Battery Powered Motorized Japan Japanese D
- BRIO straight rail 144mm 33335Japan import
We hope to engage our Raleigh community thoughtfully with charity and humility so that we become part of the conversation around us. “Because the Bible says so” is an inadequate answer.
We want to be a place where family happens. Family is never perfect, but it is certainly good. It is less about “agreeing on all disputed matters” and far more about “regarding each other’s needs as one’s own.”
This is how the early church changed the world — by following Christ’s example in pouring themselves out on behalf of the world around them. This is why we give a third of our offerings away ERTL 1969 CHEVROLET NOVA SS 427 BALDWIN MOTION FROST GREEN 1 18 DIECAST CAR.
How to reach us
PO Box 19222 Raleigh, NC 27619
How to find us.
We worship Sunday mornings, 10:30am at Athens Drive High School located at 1420 Athens Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606. Penny Toy Carriage SR France Antique
Ekklesia (Sundays 10:30am @ ADHS)
“I came looking for a community that would love me as God loves me, “Just as I am”. A community that puts love into action … not just on Sunday. Thank you, Ekklessia!” — Gerard McAllister
“I’ve never before met another group of people as willing as Ekklesia to sit with you in the dark places and laugh with you in the light. They truly embody what it means to do life together as community. I am so glad and proud to call them my church family.” — Selena Bennett
“I am thankful for a place where I feel free to question my beliefs, challenge my biases, and rethink faith while feeling secure that the foundation of all of that wrestling is rooted to love and honest exploration of how we can become more and more like Jesus. And there are good snacks.” — Patrick Torres