New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
|CUP:||Non applicable||Marque:||Best Model|
|UPC:||Non applicable||Brand:||- Sans marque/Générique -|
|Numéro de pièce fabricant:||BT9417||EAN:||8944634419895|
Perhaps the best summary of our hopes would be the words Jesus spoke when teaching His disciples how to pray …
Your Kingdom come; Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
These are powerful words with far-reaching implications. They remind us that God’s Kingdom isn’t a wish for the future, but a present and ongoing reality! They call our diverse community — liberal and conservative, traditional and not-so-much, young and old — into discipleship that we might be conformed into the image of His Son. And they invite us to join Him in the work He’s already doing — bringing His Kingdom (not ours) to bear upon this world.
One of our favorite quotes is by a scholar named Luke Timothy Johnson. He writes,
[The Church is to be] a sacrament of the world’s possibility. A sign of what the world can be.
That’s our highest hope! That we would be a sacrament of the world’s possibility! That we would love radically and generously — regardless of age, race, orientation, ethnicity, marital status or disability. That we would be a “first-fruits” of what Creation will one day become when God sets all things to rights.
At Ekklesia, we want to be a safe place for the doubting, for the devout and for everyone in between! We want to ask good questions and live into the answers. Your questions are welcome here. Your convictions are welcome here. You are welcome here.
- Neo 43045 Daimler Kutschenwagen 1886
- MÄRKLIN 3098 DAMPFLOK BR 38 der DB HI194
- Athearn 60' Bulkhead Flat British Columbia NIB OOP HO ATH87727
- PSL Ensky 1000 piece Jigsaw Puzzle Coward Pedal (51x73.5cm) Japan Anime
- (HDM0912) Märklin 49960 AC H0 Einheits-Messwagen der DB, digital, OVP
- Dust Studi Dust 1 48 Axis Ubertoten Assault Squad - Braineaters (Premium Box SW
- Tangent GACX “Dawson Soy MN 1978” GATC 4180 Hopper HO MIB
- HASEGAWA 1 12 Honda NSR500 1989 All JAPAN GP500 SEED RACING kit NEW Japan F S
- EBBRO 45442 1 43 Nissan NOTE e-POWER NISMO Resin model cars From japan
- Planet 1967 Alk 5 Modello Barca 1 1250 Å
- VW Scirocco Volkswagen Group 2 Etc Lindstroem Wiedesheim 1979 1 18 Bos
- Burago Lancia Beta Monte Carlo White 1 24 Scale Diecast Collectible Model Car
- CORGI 447 FORD THAMES ANGLIA ICE CREAM VAN (SEE PHOTOS)
- Lloyd Rekorde Car 1955 - BUB Bubmobile Retromotor 2008 1 87 in Box 30248
- 1 18 Peako JP Hobby Toyota MR2 SW20 1995 revision 3 Red
- 1 50 Caterpillar 85277 CAT 330D L Hydraulic Excavator Engineering Car Collect
- Hispano Suiza J12 Cabriolet 1935 Mullin Museum Collect 1 43 MINICHAMPS 437091030
- GW001 German Officer on Phone - 62nd Infantry Division by First Legion
- Buawana Co Ltd Mini Dino Excavation Kit Triceratops
- Tamagotch Gudetamatamagotch Cover set OsuwarigudetamaVer. Keychai JAPAN NEW F S
- Piper Kids Computer Kit Minecraft Raspberry Pi Maker Educational PRE-ASSEMBLED
We hope to engage our Raleigh community thoughtfully with charity and humility so that we become part of the conversation around us. “Because the Bible says so” is an inadequate answer.
We want to be a place where family happens. Family is never perfect, but it is certainly good. It is less about “agreeing on all disputed matters” and far more about “regarding each other’s needs as one’s own.”
How to reach us
PO Box 19222 Raleigh, NC 27619
How to find us.
We worship Sunday mornings, 10:30am at Athens Drive High School located at 1420 Athens Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606. ERTL 1 18 1969 Dodge Cgoldnet R T TURQUOISE American Muscle hemi super bee
Ekklesia (Sundays 10:30am @ ADHS)
“I came looking for a community that would love me as God loves me, “Just as I am”. A community that puts love into action … not just on Sunday. Thank you, Ekklessia!” — Gerard McAllister
“I’ve never before met another group of people as willing as Ekklesia to sit with you in the dark places and laugh with you in the light. They truly embody what it means to do life together as community. I am so glad and proud to call them my church family.” — Selena Bennett
“I am thankful for a place where I feel free to question my beliefs, challenge my biases, and rethink faith while feeling secure that the foundation of all of that wrestling is rooted to love and honest exploration of how we can become more and more like Jesus. And there are good snacks.” — Patrick Torres