Used: An item that has been used previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|Scale / Ladder:||1/43|
|EAN:||Does not apply||Brand:||Schuco|
Perhaps the best summary of our hopes would be the words Jesus spoke when teaching His disciples how to pray …
Your Kingdom come; Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
These are powerful words with far-reaching implications. They remind us that God’s Kingdom isn’t a wish for the future, but a present and ongoing reality! They call our diverse community — liberal and conservative, traditional and not-so-much, young and old — into discipleship that we might be conformed into the image of His Son. And they invite us to join Him in the work He’s already doing — bringing His Kingdom (not ours) to bear upon this world.
One of our favorite quotes is by a scholar named Luke Timothy Johnson. He writes,
[The Church is to be] a sacrament of the world’s possibility. A sign of what the world can be.
That’s our highest hope! That we would be a sacrament of the world’s possibility! That we would love radically and generously — regardless of age, race, orientation, ethnicity, marital status or disability. That we would be a “first-fruits” of what Creation will one day become when God sets all things to rights.
At Ekklesia, we want to be a safe place for the doubting, for the devout and for everyone in between! We want to ask good questions and live into the answers. Your questions are welcome here. Your convictions are welcome here. You are welcome here.
- Woody Joe Mini Barco de Vela 2 Santa Maria Madera Mini Kit de Modelismo Japón
- The Classic Dungeons and Dragons Game Dungeon Master Screen
- T 53092 Märklin Wagen-Set 48810
- Woodland Scenics 50 x 100 Grass Mat, Spring WOORG5121
- ROCO DAMPFLOK BR 01 der DB JS1190
- Precision Models 1 35 Bunker Panzerdrehturm Pz.Kpfw III Diorama Kit B
- 3 X WRENN RAILWAY CATALOGUE 2ND EDITION 3 VARIANTS RARE EXC TO MINT INC P LIST
- Signed Weiss black KATANAGATARI KG SE07-27 R FOIL Togame
- MARK43 PM4335SR2 1 43 Nissan Skyline GT-R KPGC10 Sports Wheel MESH Red
- Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary Edition Red by AUTOart in 1 18 Scale 74534
- 1 1 Koenigsegg logo car standard
- Modello nave Costa Crociere nave Carla Costa Ex, Flandre scala 1 1250
- Karlsburg Fishing Vessel Hansa Ship Model 1 1250 SHP524 Å
- Aurora Super Speedsters 1975 mint on card with Camaro
- Kyosho 1 64 Subaru Impreza
- 36 X LLEDO DAYS GONE VANGUARDS CARS MAGAZINE COLLECTION + STAND 2004-06 DIECAST
- First Legion ZUL018 iNgobamakhosi Zulu Warrior
- Dinky Toys GB N.186 Mercedes Benz 220 Si Jamais Usato in Scatola color Rara
- Système de missiles anti-aériens S-200 ANGARA SA-5 GAMMON (1 72) URSS
- Revolutionaries DOLLS LITTLE GIANTS Mao Lenin Che Guevara CREATIVE
- Rio 4453 - Mercedes 20-35 PS - 1909 1 43
We hope to engage our Raleigh community thoughtfully with charity and humility so that we become part of the conversation around us. “Because the Bible says so” is an inadequate answer.
We want to be a place where family happens. Family is never perfect, but it is certainly good. It is less about “agreeing on all disputed matters” and far more about “regarding each other’s needs as one’s own.”
This is how the early church changed the world — by following Christ’s example in pouring themselves out on behalf of the world around them. This is why we give a third of our offerings away Hot Wheels 2002 Coleccionistas Nacionales Convención Boletas Finale de black VW.
How to reach us
PO Box 19222 Raleigh, NC 27619
- W. Britain - Federal Light Artillery Limber With Two Man Crew 31293 ACW
How to find us.
We worship Sunday mornings, 10:30am at Athens Drive High School located at 1420 Athens Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606. Tin Soldier, art, Roman Hastati, Legionary, Spearmen, Rome, Punic Wars, 54 mm
Ekklesia (Sundays 10:30am @ ADHS)
“I came looking for a community that would love me as God loves me, “Just as I am”. A community that puts love into action … not just on Sunday. Thank you, Ekklessia!” — Gerard McAllister
“I’ve never before met another group of people as willing as Ekklesia to sit with you in the dark places and laugh with you in the light. They truly embody what it means to do life together as community. I am so glad and proud to call them my church family.” — Selena Bennett
“I am thankful for a place where I feel free to question my beliefs, challenge my biases, and rethink faith while feeling secure that the foundation of all of that wrestling is rooted to love and honest exploration of how we can become more and more like Jesus. And there are good snacks.” — Patrick Torres