Perhaps the best summary of our hopes would be the words Jesus spoke when teaching His disciples how to pray …
Your Kingdom come; Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
These are powerful words with far-reaching implications. They remind us that God’s Kingdom isn’t a wish for the future, but a present and ongoing reality! They call our diverse community — liberal and conservative, traditional and not-so-much, young and old — into discipleship that we might be conformed into the image of His Son. And they invite us to join Him in the work He’s already doing — bringing His Kingdom (not ours) to bear upon this world.
One of our favorite quotes is by a scholar named Luke Timothy Johnson. He writes,
[The Church is to be] a sacrament of the world’s possibility. A sign of what the world can be.
That’s our highest hope! That we would be a sacrament of the world’s possibility! That we would love radically and generously — regardless of age, race, orientation, ethnicity, marital status or disability. That we would be a “first-fruits” of what Creation will one day become when God sets all things to rights.
At Ekklesia, we want to be a safe place for the doubting, for the devout and for everyone in between! We want to ask good questions and live into the answers. Your questions are welcome here. Your convictions are welcome here. You are welcome here.
- SPARK MODELO S4426 PORSCHE 935 L1 N.69 DNF LM 1981 LUNDGARDH-PLANKENHORN 1 43
- PIKO 59173 Diesellok G 1700 Schweerbau EP VI DC
- (Purple) - Blazer Pro Duo Scooter Clamp inc Shim. Free Delivery
- 1000T piece Jigsaw Puzzle Dragon Ball Z Final Battle (51 x 73.5 cm)
- Coffret de 2 wagons cougreens STEF SNCF ép V-HO-1 87-LSMODELS 30234
- Warlord Bolt Action British Army 28m British Sherman V Troop w VC Firefl Box SW
- Märklin H0 48270 Wagen - Set Kohletransport , OVP, K034
- Bbr 1 43 Ferrari 430 Gt Lmgt 2 10 Le Mans Team Af Corse Srl 96 New Japan new .
- Alfa Romeo Gtv 6 2.5 1984 car miniature 1 18 collection solido 1802301 2
- 1973 Porsche 917 10 TC Gelo Interserie Norisring Georg Loos 1 18 Minichamps
- Iveco Magirus 160E32 euro 6 grande echelle TTL M32 L-As 2015 1 43
- NEO CHRYSLER TOWN & COUNTRY 1 43 MODELCAR IN DISPLAY-BOX
- Minichamps 400704609 OPEL COMMODORE A
- 1 18 ERTL AMERICAN MUSCLE 20TH ELITE 1966 CHEVROLET CHEVELLE SS 396 blueE yd
- Autoart 73277 Mini Auto 1 18 Honda S800 yellow Finito Prodotto da Giappone Nuovo
- CC15812 Corgi Mercedes-Benz Actros MP4 Lona Mcgawn 1 50 Escala Hgv Modelo
- 1966 Chevy Nova American Muscle 1 18 Scale Die Cast Metal
- NSU RO80 Limousine red 1972 1 18 Minichamps Modell Auto mit oder ohne individi..
- 80330 Trumpeter Static Jet Aircraft Model 1 48 FM-2 WILDCAT Fighter Bomber
- Nuevo Bandai Hi-Resolution Modelo 1 100 Gundam Barbatos
- Arena Porsche 911 Sc N º 9 Reggiano 1982 1.43
We hope to engage our Raleigh community thoughtfully with charity and humility so that we become part of the conversation around us. “Because the Bible says so” is an inadequate answer.
We want to be a place where family happens. Family is never perfect, but it is certainly good. It is less about “agreeing on all disputed matters” and far more about “regarding each other’s needs as one’s own.”
This is how the early church changed the world — by following Christ’s example in pouring themselves out on behalf of the world around them. This is why we give a third of our offerings away Norev Diecast Model 820 Red Maserati Ghibli Jet Car in Box France.
How to reach us
PO Box 19222 Raleigh, NC 27619
How to find us.
We worship Sunday mornings, 10:30am at Athens Drive High School located at 1420 Athens Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606. WSI 04-2028 SCANIA T5 TORPEDO TOPLINE CAB UNIT 1 50 SCALE
Ekklesia (Sundays 10:30am @ ADHS)
“I came looking for a community that would love me as God loves me, “Just as I am”. A community that puts love into action … not just on Sunday. Thank you, Ekklessia!” — Gerard McAllister
“I’ve never before met another group of people as willing as Ekklesia to sit with you in the dark places and laugh with you in the light. They truly embody what it means to do life together as community. I am so glad and proud to call them my church family.” — Selena Bennett
“I am thankful for a place where I feel free to question my beliefs, challenge my biases, and rethink faith while feeling secure that the foundation of all of that wrestling is rooted to love and honest exploration of how we can become more and more like Jesus. And there are good snacks.” — Patrick Torres