New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
|Recommended Age Range:||8-12 years|
Perhaps the best summary of our hopes would be the words Jesus spoke when teaching His disciples how to pray …
Your Kingdom come; Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
These are powerful words with far-reaching implications. They remind us that God’s Kingdom isn’t a wish for the future, but a present and ongoing reality! They call our diverse community — liberal and conservative, traditional and not-so-much, young and old — into discipleship that we might be conformed into the image of His Son. And they invite us to join Him in the work He’s already doing — bringing His Kingdom (not ours) to bear upon this world.
One of our favorite quotes is by a scholar named Luke Timothy Johnson. He writes,
[The Church is to be] a sacrament of the world’s possibility. A sign of what the world can be.
That’s our highest hope! That we would be a sacrament of the world’s possibility! That we would love radically and generously — regardless of age, race, orientation, ethnicity, marital status or disability. That we would be a “first-fruits” of what Creation will one day become when God sets all things to rights.
At Ekklesia, we want to be a safe place for the doubting, for the devout and for everyone in between! We want to ask good questions and live into the answers. Your questions are welcome here. Your convictions are welcome here. You are welcome here.
- Trompettiste 1 35 - Armée Espagnole Vrc-105 Centauro Rcv - Trumpeter 135 Scale
- Mercedes Sprinter 2018 blueegrey 1 18 Model NOREV
- JOHN JENKINS AMERICAN CIVIL WAR ACWM-02 U.S. MARINE SERGEANT & CORPORAL MIB
- Burago 1 18 scale Ferrari SF71H Sebastian Vettel 2018 18f1M
- SABRA CRAGSTAN GAMDAKOOR 8116 CHEVROLET TAXI NM BOXED RARE SELTEN
- Fortschritt ZT 303 - NVA Traktor Militär Begleitwagen DDR 1 32 Schuco 450775000
- BMW M3 E36 Congreenible 1995 blue Metálico 1 18 Otto Mobile Ot279 Nuevo
- KATO 115-based 1000 series 11-Car Set from japan
- Walthers 933-3772 HO Cornerstone Liberty Bank & Trust Structure Kit
- Maisto 1957 Chevrolet Corvette Car Diecast 1 18 bluee
- 3 X VANGUARDS TRIUMPH CARS - VA0828 Pi GREEN HERALD VA00516 VA5002 NEW 1 43
- 1 43 Minichamps 1939 Bugatti Type 57C Coupe
- Minichamps 155016120 1 18 AUDI QUATTRO 1980 WHITE
- Sega Toys Home Planetarium Homestar Software Disc Starry Sky Of The 4 Seasons
- Xiaomi MITU Mi Robot Builder, STEM Toys, Remote Control Programmable Toy, Bui...
- Nuevo Bandai Hguc 1 144 Rms-179 GM II A. E. U. G. color Ver
- Märklin 3048 Dampflok BR 01 097 von 1960-63 mit Raucherzeuger
- 25mm napoleonic french - revolutionary mob 24 figures - inf (27614)
- Tharda Republic Module w MAP - Columbia Games - Harn - HarnMaster - Very Rare
- Idena 7131707 Metal Wheelbarrow. Shipping Included
- Allège postal france train ho
We hope to engage our Raleigh community thoughtfully with charity and humility so that we become part of the conversation around us. “Because the Bible says so” is an inadequate answer.
We want to be a place where family happens. Family is never perfect, but it is certainly good. It is less about “agreeing on all disputed matters” and far more about “regarding each other’s needs as one’s own.”
This is how the early church changed the world — by following Christ’s example in pouring themselves out on behalf of the world around them. This is why we give a third of our offerings away Ultimate Showdown Green Lantern versus Sinestro Statue Set. DC Comics.
How to reach us
PO Box 19222 Raleigh, NC 27619
How to find us.
We worship Sunday mornings, 10:30am at Athens Drive High School located at 1420 Athens Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606. Roco 43619 Elok Baureihe 103 231-7 DB Spur H0 OVP
Ekklesia (Sundays 10:30am @ ADHS)
“I came looking for a community that would love me as God loves me, “Just as I am”. A community that puts love into action … not just on Sunday. Thank you, Ekklessia!” — Gerard McAllister
“I’ve never before met another group of people as willing as Ekklesia to sit with you in the dark places and laugh with you in the light. They truly embody what it means to do life together as community. I am so glad and proud to call them my church family.” — Selena Bennett
“I am thankful for a place where I feel free to question my beliefs, challenge my biases, and rethink faith while feeling secure that the foundation of all of that wrestling is rooted to love and honest exploration of how we can become more and more like Jesus. And there are good snacks.” — Patrick Torres