New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
|UPC:||Does not apply|
Perhaps the best summary of our hopes would be the words Jesus spoke when teaching His disciples how to pray …
Your Kingdom come; Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
These are powerful words with far-reaching implications. They remind us that God’s Kingdom isn’t a wish for the future, but a present and ongoing reality! They call our diverse community — liberal and conservative, traditional and not-so-much, young and old — into discipleship that we might be conformed into the image of His Son. And they invite us to join Him in the work He’s already doing — bringing His Kingdom (not ours) to bear upon this world.
One of our favorite quotes is by a scholar named Luke Timothy Johnson. He writes,
[The Church is to be] a sacrament of the world’s possibility. A sign of what the world can be.
That’s our highest hope! That we would be a sacrament of the world’s possibility! That we would love radically and generously — regardless of age, race, orientation, ethnicity, marital status or disability. That we would be a “first-fruits” of what Creation will one day become when God sets all things to rights.
At Ekklesia, we want to be a safe place for the doubting, for the devout and for everyone in between! We want to ask good questions and live into the answers. Your questions are welcome here. Your convictions are welcome here. You are welcome here.
- Yugioh-Serpent Night Dragon-Secret Rare-1st Edition- MRL E130
- CORGI Eddie Stobart - MODERN - ERF Curtainside Lorry - MB
- Mebetoys Mattel Maserati Bors Scala 1 43
- Hi Story 1 43 Mazda Bongo 1000 (1968) White Red
- SOLIDO 223 MILITARY AMX 13 BITUBE ANTI AERIEN TANK - ARMY GREEN - GOOD IN BOX
- Matchbox Superfast VW 1600 TL In Red Used With Some Damages But Rare
- KYOC09531Y by KYOSHO LAMBORGHINI COUNTACH LP400 YELLOW 1 18
- Märklin aus 29640 Dampflok BR 03 252 DB mfx Digital Sound TOP C353
- ACME 50246 bagagliaio FS Tipo 1946 Dz 93000 grey ardesia - 1 87
- BMW M4 Cabriolet Resin Model Car 081
- Benz Motore Auto 1886 Norev 1 18 183701
- Vintage - PORSCHE 934 turbo 24 h. Le Mans 1979 - 1 43 Transkit Solido
- Brumm Models 1 43 Scale Diecast R83 - 1937-39 Fiat 508C Cabriolet - White
- FIGURINE CYCLISTE - CYCLIST FIGURE - TDF 1987 - COF - TOUR COMPLET 24 Figurines
- RARE ANCIEN NIEDERMEIER AUTO POLICE TOLE 1950 BING ARNOLD SCHUCO GAMA TIPPCO
- Trumpeter 00207 Static Model 280mm K5(E) Leopold Railroad Gun Artillery 1 35
- Upsize 3D Puzzle Collectible Animals Safari Drafting Play Mat Assembly Toys
- American Flyer by Lionel 6-48226 NTTM Work Train Flat Car 1957,NIB SEALED, S
- WALTH PR Santa Fe WarBonnet F-3A&B Diesel Locos A & 16L H.O.
- Walthers 910-20303 HO Burlington Northern & Santa Fe EMD SD60M Diesel Loco
- Märklin H0 28461 dänisches LOCOMOTIVA DIESEL Set TRENI digitale
We hope to engage our Raleigh community thoughtfully with charity and humility so that we become part of the conversation around us. “Because the Bible says so” is an inadequate answer.
We want to be a place where family happens. Family is never perfect, but it is certainly good. It is less about “agreeing on all disputed matters” and far more about “regarding each other’s needs as one’s own.”
This is how the early church changed the world — by following Christ’s example in pouring themselves out on behalf of the world around them. This is why we give a third of our offerings away Fisher-Price Imaginext Jurassic World, Walking Indoraptor.
How to reach us
PO Box 19222 Raleigh, NC 27619
How to find us.
We worship Sunday mornings, 10:30am at Athens Drive High School located at 1420 Athens Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606. Mansions the Madness - Set Table - Second Edition - Sealed -
Ekklesia (Sundays 10:30am @ ADHS)
“I came looking for a community that would love me as God loves me, “Just as I am”. A community that puts love into action … not just on Sunday. Thank you, Ekklessia!” — Gerard McAllister
“I’ve never before met another group of people as willing as Ekklesia to sit with you in the dark places and laugh with you in the light. They truly embody what it means to do life together as community. I am so glad and proud to call them my church family.” — Selena Bennett
“I am thankful for a place where I feel free to question my beliefs, challenge my biases, and rethink faith while feeling secure that the foundation of all of that wrestling is rooted to love and honest exploration of how we can become more and more like Jesus. And there are good snacks.” — Patrick Torres