New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
|Recommended Age Range:||5-7 years|
Perhaps the best summary of our hopes would be the words Jesus spoke when teaching His disciples how to pray …
Your Kingdom come; Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
These are powerful words with far-reaching implications. They remind us that God’s Kingdom isn’t a wish for the future, but a present and ongoing reality! They call our diverse community — liberal and conservative, traditional and not-so-much, young and old — into discipleship that we might be conformed into the image of His Son. And they invite us to join Him in the work He’s already doing — bringing His Kingdom (not ours) to bear upon this world.
One of our favorite quotes is by a scholar named Luke Timothy Johnson. He writes,
[The Church is to be] a sacrament of the world’s possibility. A sign of what the world can be.
That’s our highest hope! That we would be a sacrament of the world’s possibility! That we would love radically and generously — regardless of age, race, orientation, ethnicity, marital status or disability. That we would be a “first-fruits” of what Creation will one day become when God sets all things to rights.
At Ekklesia, we want to be a safe place for the doubting, for the devout and for everyone in between! We want to ask good questions and live into the answers. Your questions are welcome here. Your convictions are welcome here. You are welcome here.
- Herpa 930734 Mercedes Benz Actros Rundmulden-SZ - Philippi NEU + OVP
- Matra-Simca MS 670B th LM 1973 J.P.Jabouille, J.P.Jaussau Spark S3550 1 43
- Jaguar mark ten n'28 matchbox en boite
- Pit Road Girls Panzer Middle School Tank Type Ending Ver.
- Model Car Group MCG18090 VW 1500 S (Typ 3) 1963 red
- Schuco Piccolo 3er Set Nr 01197
- VINTAGE 1967 ORIGINAL HOT WHEELS REDLINE SILHOUETTE CAR USA LIME
- BBR 1 43 Ferrari 348ts Hand built Model Dome Display RARE Cavallino Box
- Walthers Cornerstone 933-2984 Transparente Techo Tren Cobertizo
- Daihatsu Mira Walk Through Van (bluee) 1992
- IXO 1 43 Ford Mustang Gt USA 2005 Stallings Police
- MINICHAMPS 107082040 Scale 1 18, FORD EDSEL 40 SPEZIAL ROADSTER in
- AUTOART 72775, 1973 FORD XB FALCON TUNED MAD MAX INTERCEPTOR , 1 18 SCALE
- Ferrari 1 18 Minichamps 412T1 Alesi Jean
- Air Hogs RC Hyper Actives 5 5 Wheeled 2.4 GHZ RC Stunt Vehicle Green
- Hornby 46251 Maroon City of Nottigham Pristine Condition Boxed
- HERIS 11307 Carrozza Letti Tipo T2s DB livrea TEN blue fasce bianche tetto silver
- BL421-6 x Märklin H0 Empty Boxes for 2859+2860+2867 Lufthansa Airport Express
- Javis JCS18L - 4 x Rolls 1 8 (2.5mm) 2' x 3' Cork Sheet FREE nd Class Post
- Arnhem The Third Bridge Module from Critical Hit- Unpunched -Never Played
- ANTIGUO JEP SHELL Aceites Jupiter muy metal Esc ho EXCELENTE ESTADO
We hope to engage our Raleigh community thoughtfully with charity and humility so that we become part of the conversation around us. “Because the Bible says so” is an inadequate answer.
We want to be a place where family happens. Family is never perfect, but it is certainly good. It is less about “agreeing on all disputed matters” and far more about “regarding each other’s needs as one’s own.”
This is how the early church changed the world — by following Christ’s example in pouring themselves out on behalf of the world around them. This is why we give a third of our offerings away Games Workshop LoTR The Breaking of the Fellowship BNIB Sealed Lord Rings New.
How to reach us
PO Box 19222 Raleigh, NC 27619
How to find us.
We worship Sunday mornings, 10:30am at Athens Drive High School located at 1420 Athens Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606. New 1000 piece Jigsaw puzzle Moana and the legendary sea (20.07 x 28.93 in)
Ekklesia (Sundays 10:30am @ ADHS)
“I came looking for a community that would love me as God loves me, “Just as I am”. A community that puts love into action … not just on Sunday. Thank you, Ekklessia!” — Gerard McAllister
“I’ve never before met another group of people as willing as Ekklesia to sit with you in the dark places and laugh with you in the light. They truly embody what it means to do life together as community. I am so glad and proud to call them my church family.” — Selena Bennett
“I am thankful for a place where I feel free to question my beliefs, challenge my biases, and rethink faith while feeling secure that the foundation of all of that wrestling is rooted to love and honest exploration of how we can become more and more like Jesus. And there are good snacks.” — Patrick Torres