New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
Perhaps the best summary of our hopes would be the words Jesus spoke when teaching His disciples how to pray …
Your Kingdom come; Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
These are powerful words with far-reaching implications. They remind us that God’s Kingdom isn’t a wish for the future, but a present and ongoing reality! They call our diverse community — liberal and conservative, traditional and not-so-much, young and old — into discipleship that we might be conformed into the image of His Son. And they invite us to join Him in the work He’s already doing — bringing His Kingdom (not ours) to bear upon this world.
One of our favorite quotes is by a scholar named Luke Timothy Johnson. He writes,
[The Church is to be] a sacrament of the world’s possibility. A sign of what the world can be.
That’s our highest hope! That we would be a sacrament of the world’s possibility! That we would love radically and generously — regardless of age, race, orientation, ethnicity, marital status or disability. That we would be a “first-fruits” of what Creation will one day become when God sets all things to rights.
At Ekklesia, we want to be a safe place for the doubting, for the devout and for everyone in between! We want to ask good questions and live into the answers. Your questions are welcome here. Your convictions are welcome here. You are welcome here.
- AUTOart 1 18 Toyota TS040 HYBRID Le Mans 24-hour race 2014 FIJapan import
- Faller H0 140461 Caroussel Pause Danse Nr.1 - Neuf + Emballage D'Origine
- Painted Scibor Wood Elf Mage male wizard, D&D, Pathfinder
- HO KATO 37-1308 GE C44-9W CSX 9052 Tsunami Sound DCC Kadee assembled TRO Cust
- VOLLMER HO H0 5606 FERRARI AUTOHAUS TESTAROSSA BAUSATZ NEU OVP LÖ13 4090 31
- RARE JEU LCD TIGER SMURF HANDHELD GAME WATCH
- UP 4-6-6-4 Challenger Locomotive DCC Ready HO - Athearn Genesis ATHG97290
- 1970 Olds 442 W-30 Matador Red by Acme in 1 18 Scale Diecast Model
- Rare Brooklin Models BRK.25 Pontiac Bonneville - Charcoal & Red Interior
- Porsche 964 RWB Hoonigan White GT Spirit 1 18 GT732
- Lansdowne LDM 33 1965 Bedford Dormobile Romany DeLuxe Camper 1 43
- Hart Modelos 1 43 - Land Rover 88 Peso ligero Air Portátil Bomberos ROYAL FORCE
- 1 43 SRC15 1967 HONDA RA273 SURTEES MONACO WITH REMOVEABLE NOSE BY SMTS
- MINICHAMPS 1957 MERCEDES 300SL (W198) CABRIO BLK SOFT TOP WHITE 1 18New Item
- Vintage - CITROEN 2CV 6 Open - 1 43 Solido Ref. 56
- Seddon Atkinson Strato W & J Riding Ltd Longride, Lancashire
- NOREV 183435 2015 SMART FORFOUR 1 18 DIECAST MODEL CAR blueE
- Vintage Matchbox Lesney d Routemaster BP Visco Static 1965 – MIB
- EBBRO EB44661 LOTUS 26R N.16 gold BUG 1 43 MODELLINO DIE CAST MODEL
- SOVIET MT-LB 1 35 tank Trumpeter model kit 05578
- VINTAGE RUSSIAN 1980s USSR PLASTIC RACING SPORT CAR TOY BATTERY REMOTE BOXED
We hope to engage our Raleigh community thoughtfully with charity and humility so that we become part of the conversation around us. “Because the Bible says so” is an inadequate answer.
We want to be a place where family happens. Family is never perfect, but it is certainly good. It is less about “agreeing on all disputed matters” and far more about “regarding each other’s needs as one’s own.”
How to reach us
PO Box 19222 Raleigh, NC 27619
How to find us.
We worship Sunday mornings, 10:30am at Athens Drive High School located at 1420 Athens Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606. Bandai RX-93 V Gundam Master Grade w Diecast Parts New
Ekklesia (Sundays 10:30am @ ADHS)
“I came looking for a community that would love me as God loves me, “Just as I am”. A community that puts love into action … not just on Sunday. Thank you, Ekklessia!” — Gerard McAllister
“I’ve never before met another group of people as willing as Ekklesia to sit with you in the dark places and laugh with you in the light. They truly embody what it means to do life together as community. I am so glad and proud to call them my church family.” — Selena Bennett
“I am thankful for a place where I feel free to question my beliefs, challenge my biases, and rethink faith while feeling secure that the foundation of all of that wrestling is rooted to love and honest exploration of how we can become more and more like Jesus. And there are good snacks.” — Patrick Torres