Used: An item that has been used previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|UPC:||Dose Not Apply|
Perhaps the best summary of our hopes would be the words Jesus spoke when teaching His disciples how to pray …
Your Kingdom come; Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
These are powerful words with far-reaching implications. They remind us that God’s Kingdom isn’t a wish for the future, but a present and ongoing reality! They call our diverse community — liberal and conservative, traditional and not-so-much, young and old — into discipleship that we might be conformed into the image of His Son. And they invite us to join Him in the work He’s already doing — bringing His Kingdom (not ours) to bear upon this world.
One of our favorite quotes is by a scholar named Luke Timothy Johnson. He writes,
[The Church is to be] a sacrament of the world’s possibility. A sign of what the world can be.
That’s our highest hope! That we would be a sacrament of the world’s possibility! That we would love radically and generously — regardless of age, race, orientation, ethnicity, marital status or disability. That we would be a “first-fruits” of what Creation will one day become when God sets all things to rights.
At Ekklesia, we want to be a safe place for the doubting, for the devout and for everyone in between! We want to ask good questions and live into the answers. Your questions are welcome here. Your convictions are welcome here. You are welcome here.
- LeapFrog Tag Jr Junior Pal purple Pink Reading System Pen with 9 books USB LOT
- By452-2 x Märklin Escala 1 Desvío Manual Serie de 16 16 Er Círculo Para
- Märklin 2x EC Wagen Eurofima SNCF 4156 gb1809 GZ249
- Marklin Märklin Vb SNCF Classe Bb 8130 E-Lok Locomotive à partir de 1953 Nq
- Rivarossi Italia 3607 NS MU blue tetto grey, non carenata, carrelli Y24
- K’NEX 78830 Education KID K’NEX Transportation for Ages 3+ Engineering
- Fiat x 1 9 1974 Yellow 1 18 Minichamps 100121664 New
- Warlord Games WGA-IR-1 - Imperial Roman Starter Army - 124 x 28mm Miniatures - -
- Ixo RAM491 1 43 Diecast Ford Fiesta RS WRC, 2012 Rally Monte Carlo, Romania
- MINICHAMPS, 1974 OPEL KADETT C CARAVAN, 1 43 SCALE
- 1 43 AUTOart mclaren F1 Die Cast Model All Doors Open
- Jaguar Type D N 4 Winner Le Mans 1956 43LM56 Spark 1 43 New in a box RARE
- CITROEN ZX WINNER DAKAR 1996 Norev red 1 43
- Schuco Mercedes-Benz Unimog 401 mit Ahänger 1 43 Krombacher (JS)
We hope to engage our Raleigh community thoughtfully with charity and humility so that we become part of the conversation around us. “Because the Bible says so” is an inadequate answer.
We want to be a place where family happens. Family is never perfect, but it is certainly good. It is less about “agreeing on all disputed matters” and far more about “regarding each other’s needs as one’s own.”
This is how the early church changed the world — by following Christ’s example in pouring themselves out on behalf of the world around them. This is why we give a third of our offerings away 1 43 JOLLY DSM 1952 FERRARI 225 EXPORT SPYDER VIGNALE STRADALE - RESIN HANDMADE.
How to reach us
PO Box 19222 Raleigh, NC 27619
How to find us.
We worship Sunday mornings, 10:30am at Athens Drive High School located at 1420 Athens Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606. 1 43 Hot Wheels Jaguar Xj220
Ekklesia (Sundays 10:30am @ ADHS)
“I came looking for a community that would love me as God loves me, “Just as I am”. A community that puts love into action … not just on Sunday. Thank you, Ekklessia!” — Gerard McAllister
“I’ve never before met another group of people as willing as Ekklesia to sit with you in the dark places and laugh with you in the light. They truly embody what it means to do life together as community. I am so glad and proud to call them my church family.” — Selena Bennett
“I am thankful for a place where I feel free to question my beliefs, challenge my biases, and rethink faith while feeling secure that the foundation of all of that wrestling is rooted to love and honest exploration of how we can become more and more like Jesus. And there are good snacks.” — Patrick Torres