New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
|Vehicle Type:||Car: passenger lhd|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
Perhaps the best summary of our hopes would be the words Jesus spoke when teaching His disciples how to pray …
Your Kingdom come; Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
These are powerful words with far-reaching implications. They remind us that God’s Kingdom isn’t a wish for the future, but a present and ongoing reality! They call our diverse community — liberal and conservative, traditional and not-so-much, young and old — into discipleship that we might be conformed into the image of His Son. And they invite us to join Him in the work He’s already doing — bringing His Kingdom (not ours) to bear upon this world.
One of our favorite quotes is by a scholar named Luke Timothy Johnson. He writes,
[The Church is to be] a sacrament of the world’s possibility. A sign of what the world can be.
That’s our highest hope! That we would be a sacrament of the world’s possibility! That we would love radically and generously — regardless of age, race, orientation, ethnicity, marital status or disability. That we would be a “first-fruits” of what Creation will one day become when God sets all things to rights.
At Ekklesia, we want to be a safe place for the doubting, for the devout and for everyone in between! We want to ask good questions and live into the answers. Your questions are welcome here. Your convictions are welcome here. You are welcome here.
- Daf 2600 Frans Maas 1965 1 43 Model TRU020 IXO MODEL
- FS Abteilwagen Az 1te Klasse 1000 grey Roco 44703 H0 1 87 OVP å
- Essex Field of Glory Early German Starter Set Box MINT
- ROCO 64368 EuroCity BEFORE CLASS Livery EC bigrey, lighting inner SBB
- Bachmann Spectrum GP 30 Diesel B&O Capitol Dome Item No. 82013
- ACME AC69378 Elektrolok BR 120 DBAG ZDF DCC-Sound
- Tenyo Pure White Jigsaw Puzzle DP-1000-027 Alice in Wonderland 1000 Pieces JAPAN
- Lansdowne LDM.112 - 1956 Ford Zephyr Congreenible Por Brooklin - Hecho En UK
- 1 18 CLASSIC JASON BARGWANNA VE COMMODORE SPRINT GAS V8 SUPERCAR 18386
- Tecnomodel 2016 Alfa Romeo Disco Volante Spyder Red Met 1 18 Scale LE of 125
- Franklin Mezzo Dollaro Set 16 Pezzi Tutti Anni 48-63
- Painted Toy tin soldiers 54 mm. The Second World War. Red Army. 1945 USSR
- Ford Fairlane 500 Hardtop (white palomino tan) 1958
- VINTAGE CORGI TOYS MODEL No.302 MGA SPORTS CAR VN MIB
- Minichamps 100122202 BMW M3 DTM - ´EXITE BATTERIES´ - 1 18 NEU in OVP
- W Britain 17881 Fight In The Courtyard Hand To Hand Set 2 Napoleonic Wars
- 1950s.matchbox.LESNEY.1 b DIESEL ROAD ROLLER.Mint in box.ORIGINAL
- 1 Of 10 Autoworld Raw Chase 1966 Chevelle Car And Driver
- Famous - making 14 string - xylophone
- Modellauto 1 43 MERCEDES-BENZ Collection AMG Mercedes C-Klasse Jan Magnussen
- Smartlab Smartphone Science Play Toy. Shipping Included
We hope to engage our Raleigh community thoughtfully with charity and humility so that we become part of the conversation around us. “Because the Bible says so” is an inadequate answer.
We want to be a place where family happens. Family is never perfect, but it is certainly good. It is less about “agreeing on all disputed matters” and far more about “regarding each other’s needs as one’s own.”
This is how the early church changed the world — by following Christ’s example in pouring themselves out on behalf of the world around them. This is why we give a third of our offerings away MERCEDES G63 AMG MUDDY VERSION Autoart TOP 1 18 SEE INFO.
How to reach us
PO Box 19222 Raleigh, NC 27619
- Minichamps BMW M1 BMW FRANCE ZOL AUTO Le Mans 1981 18 Scale LE of 504 New
How to find us.
We worship Sunday mornings, 10:30am at Athens Drive High School located at 1420 Athens Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606. CLASSIC CAR 1 16 MORGAN 1935 trois roues, état neuf complète, pieces en grappe
Ekklesia (Sundays 10:30am @ ADHS)
“I came looking for a community that would love me as God loves me, “Just as I am”. A community that puts love into action … not just on Sunday. Thank you, Ekklessia!” — Gerard McAllister
“I’ve never before met another group of people as willing as Ekklesia to sit with you in the dark places and laugh with you in the light. They truly embody what it means to do life together as community. I am so glad and proud to call them my church family.” — Selena Bennett
“I am thankful for a place where I feel free to question my beliefs, challenge my biases, and rethink faith while feeling secure that the foundation of all of that wrestling is rooted to love and honest exploration of how we can become more and more like Jesus. And there are good snacks.” — Patrick Torres