Used: An item that has been used previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|Country:||Japan||Country/Region of Manufacture:||Japan|
|MPN:||NA||UPC:||Dose Not Apply|
Perhaps the best summary of our hopes would be the words Jesus spoke when teaching His disciples how to pray …
Your Kingdom come; Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
These are powerful words with far-reaching implications. They remind us that God’s Kingdom isn’t a wish for the future, but a present and ongoing reality! They call our diverse community — liberal and conservative, traditional and not-so-much, young and old — into discipleship that we might be conformed into the image of His Son. And they invite us to join Him in the work He’s already doing — bringing His Kingdom (not ours) to bear upon this world.
One of our favorite quotes is by a scholar named Luke Timothy Johnson. He writes,
[The Church is to be] a sacrament of the world’s possibility. A sign of what the world can be.
That’s our highest hope! That we would be a sacrament of the world’s possibility! That we would love radically and generously — regardless of age, race, orientation, ethnicity, marital status or disability. That we would be a “first-fruits” of what Creation will one day become when God sets all things to rights.
At Ekklesia, we want to be a safe place for the doubting, for the devout and for everyone in between! We want to ask good questions and live into the answers. Your questions are welcome here. Your convictions are welcome here. You are welcome here.
- American Educational Vinyl Algebra 2 Clever Catch Ball, 60cm Diameter. Brand New
- 1984 Copper Dragon Lords Grenadier Models 2508 Dungeons & Dragons AD&D Wyrm
- The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D Official Strategy Guide Brand New Unopen
- Great White Deadlands Marshal's Handbook (Explorer's Edition) SC EX
- Hr2707 Rivarossi Loco FS E.424 350 Shuttle Mdve Storage of Ancona Ep.v
- 25x C17 skeleton warriors undead pre-slotta citadel GW games workshop skeletons
- BY38-0,5Fleischmann H0 DC 4030 Tenderlok Dampflok 91 1595 DB NEM KK, NEUW+OVP
- Vintage NYLINT Siliver Knight 18 Wheeler Hillshire Farms & Khans
- FORD VEDETTE 1954 IXO CLC099 1 43
- Neo 1 43 Scale Resin Model Car NEO 43712 - Opel Ascona B 2.0 J - Yellow
- Neo Diamond Reo Royale CO8864D - weiss gold - 1975 - 1 43
- Starter R105 - Renault Maxi 5 Philips 1° Tour de Corse 1985 - 1 43 resin
- FIRST 43 - Toyota Celsior 2001 - 1 43
- SPARK 1 43 - S1366 PORSCHE 356B 1600 GTL COUPE ABARTH 1960
- Maxwell Mini N.556 - Ambassador yellow Cab. - Taxi - 9 cm - Scatola Scatola
- Lledo - The golden Days Of The Film Industry - 4 x 24 Caret gold Plated Cars
- Code 3 Command & Communication Milwaukee Fire Dept 1 64 Rare
- 1973 Lotus 72E Emerson Fittipaldi by AUTOart
- DINKY TOYS FRANCE. RENAULT ambulance militaire. + Boite. REF 80F
- Mercedes W 140 S Klasse 600 SEL V12 bornit bornite purplet metallic Schabak 1 24
- Interactive World Illuminated Globe For Kids - 2-In-1 Standing Political Earth S
We hope to engage our Raleigh community thoughtfully with charity and humility so that we become part of the conversation around us. “Because the Bible says so” is an inadequate answer.
We want to be a place where family happens. Family is never perfect, but it is certainly good. It is less about “agreeing on all disputed matters” and far more about “regarding each other’s needs as one’s own.”
This is how the early church changed the world — by following Christ’s example in pouring themselves out on behalf of the world around them. This is why we give a third of our offerings away KB Wings 1 72 PCT S-61A Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force Type KBW72105 Japan..
How to reach us
PO Box 19222 Raleigh, NC 27619
How to find us.
We worship Sunday mornings, 10:30am at Athens Drive High School located at 1420 Athens Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606. Trumpeter 02239 1 32 Russian Mig29K Fulcrum Fighter Plastic Model Kit
Ekklesia (Sundays 10:30am @ ADHS)
“I came looking for a community that would love me as God loves me, “Just as I am”. A community that puts love into action … not just on Sunday. Thank you, Ekklessia!” — Gerard McAllister
“I’ve never before met another group of people as willing as Ekklesia to sit with you in the dark places and laugh with you in the light. They truly embody what it means to do life together as community. I am so glad and proud to call them my church family.” — Selena Bennett
“I am thankful for a place where I feel free to question my beliefs, challenge my biases, and rethink faith while feeling secure that the foundation of all of that wrestling is rooted to love and honest exploration of how we can become more and more like Jesus. And there are good snacks.” — Patrick Torres