New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
Perhaps the best summary of our hopes would be the words Jesus spoke when teaching His disciples how to pray …
Your Kingdom come; Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
These are powerful words with far-reaching implications. They remind us that God’s Kingdom isn’t a wish for the future, but a present and ongoing reality! They call our diverse community — liberal and conservative, traditional and not-so-much, young and old — into discipleship that we might be conformed into the image of His Son. And they invite us to join Him in the work He’s already doing — bringing His Kingdom (not ours) to bear upon this world.
One of our favorite quotes is by a scholar named Luke Timothy Johnson. He writes,
[The Church is to be] a sacrament of the world’s possibility. A sign of what the world can be.
That’s our highest hope! That we would be a sacrament of the world’s possibility! That we would love radically and generously — regardless of age, race, orientation, ethnicity, marital status or disability. That we would be a “first-fruits” of what Creation will one day become when God sets all things to rights.
At Ekklesia, we want to be a safe place for the doubting, for the devout and for everyone in between! We want to ask good questions and live into the answers. Your questions are welcome here. Your convictions are welcome here. You are welcome here.
- Ferrari 308 Gtb th Rally Elba 1984 F. Ormezzano M.Amati 1 43 Model
- Kato 37-6630-DCC HO Southern Pacific C44-9W Diesel Locomotive DCC
- Roco 73332 Elektrolok BR 112 DR H0
- 1000 micro-piece splash wing M81-523
- 1 56 28mm DPS painted French Napoleonic Hussars, Perry Miniatures RC1019
- Funko Pop Holidays - Krampus Chase Limited Edition Vinyl Figure (Bundled with
- Alpha Legion Autilon Skorr painted very rare exclusive Warhammer 40k
- Feux arrières pour Honda CIVIC 1991-1995 3D red white LED FreeShip SV LDHO01EN
- Brooklin Models 1952 Allstate De Luxe Model 115
- ALFA ROMEO GIULIETTA SZ 24H Le Mans 1963 LTD 80 pcs TECNOMODEL 1 18
- DINKY 956 DIECAST TURNTABLE FIRE ESCAPE
- Danbury Mint Pewter Model Car Appx 8cm Long DA18 - 1906 Renault 20 30 HP
- Scania Transporteur De Voitures Robinsons Autologistics
- Cadillac 1941 Fleetwood Series 60 Special Sedan bluee Light bluee MCG 1.18 Scale
- KING & COUNTRY VIETNAM WAR VN028 VIET CONG MOVING SUPPLIES MIB
- Talbot Lago T26 Stabilim.Farina Spider Cabriolet 1951 MATRIX 1 43 MX51904-021 Mo
- Minichamps 1 43 - BMW 318 E21 1975 Oscuro blue 999ex
- Mitsubishi Power Shovel MS280 - Diapet K-42 Japan 1 60 in Box 37062
- American Educational Economy Dissection Pan with Pad and Cover, 25cm Length x
- 1 43 Franklin Mint B11TC18 1964 Ford Mustang Congreenible
- BEST MODELL BT9376 FERRARI 308 GTB N.3 KENNZEICHEN FLORIO 1980 ANDRUET BICHE 1
We hope to engage our Raleigh community thoughtfully with charity and humility so that we become part of the conversation around us. “Because the Bible says so” is an inadequate answer.
We want to be a place where family happens. Family is never perfect, but it is certainly good. It is less about “agreeing on all disputed matters” and far more about “regarding each other’s needs as one’s own.”
How to reach us
PO Box 19222 Raleigh, NC 27619
- Wonderful modelcar SAAB 95 RALLYE MONTE CARLO 1961 - - 1 43 - lim.
How to find us.
We worship Sunday mornings, 10:30am at Athens Drive High School located at 1420 Athens Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606. Dinky Toys Francia Militar 1 43 - GMC DUKW Anfibio 825
Ekklesia (Sundays 10:30am @ ADHS)
“I came looking for a community that would love me as God loves me, “Just as I am”. A community that puts love into action … not just on Sunday. Thank you, Ekklessia!” — Gerard McAllister
“I’ve never before met another group of people as willing as Ekklesia to sit with you in the dark places and laugh with you in the light. They truly embody what it means to do life together as community. I am so glad and proud to call them my church family.” — Selena Bennett
“I am thankful for a place where I feel free to question my beliefs, challenge my biases, and rethink faith while feeling secure that the foundation of all of that wrestling is rooted to love and honest exploration of how we can become more and more like Jesus. And there are good snacks.” — Patrick Torres