New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
|Material:||Resin||Year of Release:||2011|
|Brand:||Bizarre||UPC:||Does not apply|
Perhaps the best summary of our hopes would be the words Jesus spoke when teaching His disciples how to pray …
Your Kingdom come; Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
These are powerful words with far-reaching implications. They remind us that God’s Kingdom isn’t a wish for the future, but a present and ongoing reality! They call our diverse community — liberal and conservative, traditional and not-so-much, young and old — into discipleship that we might be conformed into the image of His Son. And they invite us to join Him in the work He’s already doing — bringing His Kingdom (not ours) to bear upon this world.
One of our favorite quotes is by a scholar named Luke Timothy Johnson. He writes,
[The Church is to be] a sacrament of the world’s possibility. A sign of what the world can be.
That’s our highest hope! That we would be a sacrament of the world’s possibility! That we would love radically and generously — regardless of age, race, orientation, ethnicity, marital status or disability. That we would be a “first-fruits” of what Creation will one day become when God sets all things to rights.
At Ekklesia, we want to be a safe place for the doubting, for the devout and for everyone in between! We want to ask good questions and live into the answers. Your questions are welcome here. Your convictions are welcome here. You are welcome here.
- Hot Wheels Ultimate Garage Play Set
- 1.2M Inflatable Bumper Football PVC Zorb Ball Bubble Game Soccer Human BRAND NEW
- Lima Class 47 D1842 (L205219) Locomotive
- Talicor Spot the Dots Subtraction Game. Unbranded. Huge Saving
- Warhammer Fantasy Age Of Sigmar The Empire Army Rare OOP NIB Blessing of Sigmar
- B11 - King's Festival - Dungeons & Dragons - D&D TSR
- Bachmann Class 170 2-Car Turbostar DMU in Central Trains Livery
- Hi Story 1 43 Toyota Starlet Si Limited 1984 Red product finished
- ABC 239 MASERATI 5000 GT CH.n.103016 MICHELOTTI 1962
- BEST MODEL BT9718 FERRARI 275 GTB 4 SAFETY CAR GOODWOOD REVIVAL 2013 1 43 MODEL
- Tin Soldier, top, Grenadiers, Comrades in arms, 1812, Imperial Guard, Andrea
- NOREV 1 18 CAR DIE CAST CITROEN MEHARI 1983 YELLOW ART 181525
- RARE DINKY ATLAS CAMIONNETTE FOURGON TOLE PEUGEOT D3A SERVICE REF 25B 1 43 BOX
- Vari 1 87 HO - Set di 12 veicoli Pompieri Feuerwehr Fiat Land Rover Ford
- Ferrari Testarossa Red 1 18 Maßstab Kyosyo
- 81040 Mc Laren Stealth Model Gran Tourismo GT5 2010, 1 18 AUTOart
- Kyosho 1 64 BMW 320i Gr.5 Team Jagermeister No.15
- FERRARI 166 SC GP FIRENZE OU SPA 1948 KIT MINI MODELS 1 43 1 43
- VTech V. Flash Educational Game System W V Smile Learning System, 2 Controllers
- Solido - Fiat 500 Nuova Sport 1960 - 1 18
- Vintage Battery Operated Panda Bear Drinking Cola light up eye - Does Work
We hope to engage our Raleigh community thoughtfully with charity and humility so that we become part of the conversation around us. “Because the Bible says so” is an inadequate answer.
We want to be a place where family happens. Family is never perfect, but it is certainly good. It is less about “agreeing on all disputed matters” and far more about “regarding each other’s needs as one’s own.”
This is how the early church changed the world — by following Christ’s example in pouring themselves out on behalf of the world around them. This is why we give a third of our offerings away Alpine Celebration Le Mans A110 Baujahr 2015 Alpine blue 1 18 OttO 696 NEU.
How to reach us
PO Box 19222 Raleigh, NC 27619
How to find us.
We worship Sunday mornings, 10:30am at Athens Drive High School located at 1420 Athens Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606. SOVIET GAZ-67 B MILITARY VEHICLES Trumpeter Kit TR 02346
Ekklesia (Sundays 10:30am @ ADHS)
“I came looking for a community that would love me as God loves me, “Just as I am”. A community that puts love into action … not just on Sunday. Thank you, Ekklessia!” — Gerard McAllister
“I’ve never before met another group of people as willing as Ekklesia to sit with you in the dark places and laugh with you in the light. They truly embody what it means to do life together as community. I am so glad and proud to call them my church family.” — Selena Bennett
“I am thankful for a place where I feel free to question my beliefs, challenge my biases, and rethink faith while feeling secure that the foundation of all of that wrestling is rooted to love and honest exploration of how we can become more and more like Jesus. And there are good snacks.” — Patrick Torres