New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
Perhaps the best summary of our hopes would be the words Jesus spoke when teaching His disciples how to pray …
Your Kingdom come; Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
These are powerful words with far-reaching implications. They remind us that God’s Kingdom isn’t a wish for the future, but a present and ongoing reality! They call our diverse community — liberal and conservative, traditional and not-so-much, young and old — into discipleship that we might be conformed into the image of His Son. And they invite us to join Him in the work He’s already doing — bringing His Kingdom (not ours) to bear upon this world.
One of our favorite quotes is by a scholar named Luke Timothy Johnson. He writes,
[The Church is to be] a sacrament of the world’s possibility. A sign of what the world can be.
That’s our highest hope! That we would be a sacrament of the world’s possibility! That we would love radically and generously — regardless of age, race, orientation, ethnicity, marital status or disability. That we would be a “first-fruits” of what Creation will one day become when God sets all things to rights.
At Ekklesia, we want to be a safe place for the doubting, for the devout and for everyone in between! We want to ask good questions and live into the answers. Your questions are welcome here. Your convictions are welcome here. You are welcome here.
- Redline Hotwheels Lime Green 1973 Mercedes Benz C-111 oc15380
- RARE MINICHAMPS 1 43 BMW 2000 TI WINNERS 24H SPA FRANCOCHAMPS 1966
- Trumpeter 01590 1 35 Static Model BTR-70 APC Early Ver Transport Tank Vehicles
- 1 35 German Heavy Tank Ferdinand Tiger 6278
- Aoshima 11522 Lamborghini Aventador LP720-4 50th Aniversario Edition 1 24 Escala
- ATLAS HO Scale Trainman SOO Line GP38-2 Locomotive NIB
- VW Combi Split Tolé RC-HO-1 87-CARSON 500504118
- Jouef 512400 Personenwagen DRG Voiture 2E Cl. SNCF neu OVP Rare
- ROCO 74380 carrozza passeggeri FS serie 10000 di 1° classe Az10003 Ep. III
- Faller 130703 Kit 2 City Houses Beethovenstrasse
- Call of Cthulhu 20th Anniversary Edition Leather Covers MINT Brand New Sealed
- 1986 Alfa Romeo Spider 3 Serie 2 mit Softtop red 1 18 KK Scale Diecast
- Vintage Wind Up colorful Celluloid Pigeon Toy , Japan
- Tin Soldier, top quality, French officer hussar with a gun, 5th hg, 54 mm
- TAMEO MODEL BUILT F1 LOTUS 107 FORD HAKKINEN ITALIA GP 1992 43
- Citroen 2CV AZL Malle Bombee 1957 grey 1. Generation 1949-1990 1 18 Norev Mode..
- EBBRO 45153 1 43 TOYOTA Prius Frosty Green Mica
- CORD-N0184 - British Infantry - Kneeling Firing (3 Pieces) - Napoleonics
- BRITAINS NAPOLEONIC Waterloo French 1st Light Inf Mtd Officer 17885 mint
- Maserati Quattroporte GTS 2015 Passion blue 1 18
- Plarail chocolate Percy Thomas the Tank Engine Japan NEW
We hope to engage our Raleigh community thoughtfully with charity and humility so that we become part of the conversation around us. “Because the Bible says so” is an inadequate answer.
We want to be a place where family happens. Family is never perfect, but it is certainly good. It is less about “agreeing on all disputed matters” and far more about “regarding each other’s needs as one’s own.”
This is how the early church changed the world — by following Christ’s example in pouring themselves out on behalf of the world around them. This is why we give a third of our offerings away CRU022 - Dead Hospitaller Knight - Crusades - First Legion.
How to reach us
PO Box 19222 Raleigh, NC 27619
- 1 43 Triumph Stag Mk2 (British Racing Green) Vanguards VA10111
How to find us.
We worship Sunday mornings, 10:30am at Athens Drive High School located at 1420 Athens Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606. MATCHBOX MODEL of YESTERYEAR n.6 Y6 SUPERCHARGED BUGATTI 1926 TYPE 35 (1961 67)
Ekklesia (Sundays 10:30am @ ADHS)
“I came looking for a community that would love me as God loves me, “Just as I am”. A community that puts love into action … not just on Sunday. Thank you, Ekklessia!” — Gerard McAllister
“I’ve never before met another group of people as willing as Ekklesia to sit with you in the dark places and laugh with you in the light. They truly embody what it means to do life together as community. I am so glad and proud to call them my church family.” — Selena Bennett
“I am thankful for a place where I feel free to question my beliefs, challenge my biases, and rethink faith while feeling secure that the foundation of all of that wrestling is rooted to love and honest exploration of how we can become more and more like Jesus. And there are good snacks.” — Patrick Torres