New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
|Period:||World War II||Manufacturer:||King & Country|
|Brand:||King & Country||UPC:||Does not apply|
Perhaps the best summary of our hopes would be the words Jesus spoke when teaching His disciples how to pray …
Your Kingdom come; Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
These are powerful words with far-reaching implications. They remind us that God’s Kingdom isn’t a wish for the future, but a present and ongoing reality! They call our diverse community — liberal and conservative, traditional and not-so-much, young and old — into discipleship that we might be conformed into the image of His Son. And they invite us to join Him in the work He’s already doing — bringing His Kingdom (not ours) to bear upon this world.
One of our favorite quotes is by a scholar named Luke Timothy Johnson. He writes,
[The Church is to be] a sacrament of the world’s possibility. A sign of what the world can be.
That’s our highest hope! That we would be a sacrament of the world’s possibility! That we would love radically and generously — regardless of age, race, orientation, ethnicity, marital status or disability. That we would be a “first-fruits” of what Creation will one day become when God sets all things to rights.
At Ekklesia, we want to be a safe place for the doubting, for the devout and for everyone in between! We want to ask good questions and live into the answers. Your questions are welcome here. Your convictions are welcome here. You are welcome here.
- Neo 43045 Daimler Kutschenwagen 1886
- MÄRKLIN 3098 DAMPFLOK BR 38 der DB HI194
- Athearn 60' Bulkhead Flat British Columbia NIB OOP HO ATH87727
- PSL Ensky 1000 piece Jigsaw Puzzle Coward Pedal (51x73.5cm) Japan Anime
- (HDM0912) Märklin 49960 AC H0 Einheits-Messwagen der DB, digital, OVP
- Dust Studi Dust 1 48 Axis Ubertoten Assault Squad - Braineaters (Premium Box SW
- 4DDD 4CH Quadcopter Aircraft Drone Light Control Photography Remote Video
- SDCC 2015 Exclusive Magic the Gathering Nerf Garruk's Axe HUNT BIGGER GAME
- MARK43 PM4311CBK 1 43 HONDA Integra Type98 Spec DC2 Carbon Bonnet B From japan
- Delahaye 145 V12 Franay Cabriolet 1937 closed Metallic L 1 43 MATRIX MX40408-022
- DIAPET G-1 TOYOTA SOARER 2800GT EXTRA - WHITE 1 40 - VERY GOOD IN BOX
- Porsche 909 Bergspyder Mont Ventoux 1968 Tecnomodel 1 18 TM18-84B
- Dinky Toys 60g De Havilland Comet Aircraft Prewar
- 1970 JEEP JEEPSTER WITH RUNABOUT BOAT AND TRAILER
- Rolls Royce SIII H J Mulliner DHC (1963) Resin Model Car 11705-012
- Tin toy soldiers painted Pegaso Girl 80mm Mona
- Resin soldier, museum, bust, Dictator Gaius Julius Caesar, Emperor of Rome, 1 10
- Land Rover Range Rover 1970 Yellow gold 1 18 by Almost Real AL810103
- DURHAM CLASSICS DC-13A.1939 FORD PANEL VAN ' THE SACREMENTO BEE' . EXCELLENT.
- AUTOART AA71271 CHEVROLET CORVETTE C7 GRAND SPORT ARCTIC WHITE blueE STRIPES 1 18
- NEW OEM REPLACEMENT KID TRAX 12 VOLT RECHARGEABLE BATTERY
We hope to engage our Raleigh community thoughtfully with charity and humility so that we become part of the conversation around us. “Because the Bible says so” is an inadequate answer.
We want to be a place where family happens. Family is never perfect, but it is certainly good. It is less about “agreeing on all disputed matters” and far more about “regarding each other’s needs as one’s own.”
This is how the early church changed the world — by following Christ’s example in pouring themselves out on behalf of the world around them. This is why we give a third of our offerings away IXO MODEL LM1927 BENTLEY SPORT 3 N.3 LM 1927 BENJAFIELD-DAWIS 1 43 RE-EDITION.
How to reach us
PO Box 19222 Raleigh, NC 27619
- 1 18 Die Cast Ertl 1969 DODGE CHARGER R T RED HEMI L.E. MINT IN BOX
How to find us.
We worship Sunday mornings, 10:30am at Athens Drive High School located at 1420 Athens Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606. AUTOart 1 18 Honda S800 yellow
Ekklesia (Sundays 10:30am @ ADHS)
“I came looking for a community that would love me as God loves me, “Just as I am”. A community that puts love into action … not just on Sunday. Thank you, Ekklessia!” — Gerard McAllister
“I’ve never before met another group of people as willing as Ekklesia to sit with you in the dark places and laugh with you in the light. They truly embody what it means to do life together as community. I am so glad and proud to call them my church family.” — Selena Bennett
“I am thankful for a place where I feel free to question my beliefs, challenge my biases, and rethink faith while feeling secure that the foundation of all of that wrestling is rooted to love and honest exploration of how we can become more and more like Jesus. And there are good snacks.” — Patrick Torres