Used: An item that has been used previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|Marca:||ma collection||CÓDIGO EAN:||Sin aplicable|
Perhaps the best summary of our hopes would be the words Jesus spoke when teaching His disciples how to pray …
Your Kingdom come; Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
These are powerful words with far-reaching implications. They remind us that God’s Kingdom isn’t a wish for the future, but a present and ongoing reality! They call our diverse community — liberal and conservative, traditional and not-so-much, young and old — into discipleship that we might be conformed into the image of His Son. And they invite us to join Him in the work He’s already doing — bringing His Kingdom (not ours) to bear upon this world.
One of our favorite quotes is by a scholar named Luke Timothy Johnson. He writes,
[The Church is to be] a sacrament of the world’s possibility. A sign of what the world can be.
That’s our highest hope! That we would be a sacrament of the world’s possibility! That we would love radically and generously — regardless of age, race, orientation, ethnicity, marital status or disability. That we would be a “first-fruits” of what Creation will one day become when God sets all things to rights.
At Ekklesia, we want to be a safe place for the doubting, for the devout and for everyone in between! We want to ask good questions and live into the answers. Your questions are welcome here. Your convictions are welcome here. You are welcome here.
- LeapFrog Tag Jr Junior Pal purple Pink Reading System Pen with 9 books USB LOT
- By452-2 x Märklin Escala 1 Desvío Manual Serie de 16 16 Er Círculo Para
- Märklin 2x EC Wagen Eurofima SNCF 4156 gb1809 GZ249
- Marklin Märklin Vb SNCF Classe Bb 8130 E-Lok Locomotive à partir de 1953 Nq
- Rivarossi Italia 3607 NS MU blue tetto grey, non carenata, carrelli Y24
- K’NEX 78830 Education KID K’NEX Transportation for Ages 3+ Engineering
- Per Märklin Roco 79653 Br 486 Ffs Cargo Railpool EP VI Mfx Possibile
- Model ferrari tin original anni 60 vintage
- TRAX 1.43 AUSSIE TAXI SERIES HOLDEN HQ BELMONT FRANKSTON RADIO CABS TR17K
- Tin toy soldiers ELITE painted 90mm Medieval knight
- Vintage 1983 Ertl A-Team B.A. Baracus Diecast Van with Sliding Side Door
- SYW043 Russian Apsheronsky Musketeers Standing Firing w Blanket by First Legion
- 1 43 Russian GAZ-21 Volga 1958 Handmade Kherson-Models
- ORIGINAL MODEL,1 18 Volkswagen VW ALL NEW TIGUAN L 2017,orange
- Lansdowne Models 1 43 Scale LDM52 - 1956 Austin A90 - Phoenix Beige
- Dinky Spielzeug Frankreich 1 43 - ferrari F1 23J Nr.38
- Setra S14 Autobus 1966 Cream Red IXO 1 43 BUS009 Model
- Bx350-0, 5 x AWM 1 87 H0 Bus Setra S 516Hdh Gruppenreise Navi, Nuevo +
- 2003 Pink Tiger Electronics Hasbro Poster Phone Speaker Thin Tronix VTG Toy Rare
- (soprano, bluee Pattern) - Honsing Soprano Ukulele With Gig Bag New Basswood
- Furreal Friends BOUNCY My Happy to See Me Pup Barks and Bounces Jumps Spins Dog
We hope to engage our Raleigh community thoughtfully with charity and humility so that we become part of the conversation around us. “Because the Bible says so” is an inadequate answer.
We want to be a place where family happens. Family is never perfect, but it is certainly good. It is less about “agreeing on all disputed matters” and far more about “regarding each other’s needs as one’s own.”
This is how the early church changed the world — by following Christ’s example in pouring themselves out on behalf of the world around them. This is why we give a third of our offerings away UNIVERSAL HOBBIES UH4543 RENAULT 5 TURBO N.40 TDC 1984 THOMASSE-GORREGUES 1 18.
How to reach us
PO Box 19222 Raleigh, NC 27619
How to find us.
We worship Sunday mornings, 10:30am at Athens Drive High School located at 1420 Athens Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606. NOREV NV690000 BERLIET GAK BENNE 1960 GREY 1 43
Ekklesia (Sundays 10:30am @ ADHS)
“I came looking for a community that would love me as God loves me, “Just as I am”. A community that puts love into action … not just on Sunday. Thank you, Ekklessia!” — Gerard McAllister
“I’ve never before met another group of people as willing as Ekklesia to sit with you in the dark places and laugh with you in the light. They truly embody what it means to do life together as community. I am so glad and proud to call them my church family.” — Selena Bennett
“I am thankful for a place where I feel free to question my beliefs, challenge my biases, and rethink faith while feeling secure that the foundation of all of that wrestling is rooted to love and honest exploration of how we can become more and more like Jesus. And there are good snacks.” — Patrick Torres