New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
|MPN:||201||Country/Region of Manufacture:||United States|
Perhaps the best summary of our hopes would be the words Jesus spoke when teaching His disciples how to pray …
Your Kingdom come; Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
These are powerful words with far-reaching implications. They remind us that God’s Kingdom isn’t a wish for the future, but a present and ongoing reality! They call our diverse community — liberal and conservative, traditional and not-so-much, young and old — into discipleship that we might be conformed into the image of His Son. And they invite us to join Him in the work He’s already doing — bringing His Kingdom (not ours) to bear upon this world.
One of our favorite quotes is by a scholar named Luke Timothy Johnson. He writes,
[The Church is to be] a sacrament of the world’s possibility. A sign of what the world can be.
That’s our highest hope! That we would be a sacrament of the world’s possibility! That we would love radically and generously — regardless of age, race, orientation, ethnicity, marital status or disability. That we would be a “first-fruits” of what Creation will one day become when God sets all things to rights.
At Ekklesia, we want to be a safe place for the doubting, for the devout and for everyone in between! We want to ask good questions and live into the answers. Your questions are welcome here. Your convictions are welcome here. You are welcome here.
- Ixo 1 43 Scale - LMC064 NISSAN R390 GT1 LE MANS 1998
- 400041022 OPEL REKORD COUPE 1963 1 43 MINICHAMPS MINT IN BOX RED RARE
- 1969 Yenko Nova 427 SuperCar 1 18 Scale Die Cast Metal
- 1 18 Schuco Porsche 934 RSR white weiss Nr. 450033700 Limited Edition
- AUDI A6 ALLROAD QUATTRO 4.2 LAVAgrey AUTOART 43 NEW BREAK COMBI 2007
- Lot Spanish style adobe and front gate (Conte Barzso Type)
- MINICHAMPS 1 43 Mellkus RS 2000 2010 orange Art. 437010020
- W Britain World War II U.S. Military Policeman Standing Warning Sign 25033 WWII
- CITROEN DS BREAK 21 1970 BORDEAUX NOREV 1 18
- STARTER SL042 CHRYSLER Oreca n°16 Le Mans 2001 1.43 NB
- SHELBY DAYTONA COUPE' CSX2299 N188 TOUR DE FRANCIA 1964 TSM TSM154353
- Looksmart 1 43 Ferrari F60 America - yellow tristrato
- Metabo 160mm Abrasivo Mano Pad
- Vintage Hornby Dublo Set 2023 The Caledonian Passenger Train Christmas
- Bowser F7A B Set Canadian National Stripes NIB Executive
We hope to engage our Raleigh community thoughtfully with charity and humility so that we become part of the conversation around us. “Because the Bible says so” is an inadequate answer.
We want to be a place where family happens. Family is never perfect, but it is certainly good. It is less about “agreeing on all disputed matters” and far more about “regarding each other’s needs as one’s own.”
This is how the early church changed the world — by following Christ’s example in pouring themselves out on behalf of the world around them. This is why we give a third of our offerings away Ferrari 250Lm Le Mans 1968 David Piper en 1 18 Escala de Looksmart.
How to reach us
PO Box 19222 Raleigh, NC 27619
How to find us.
We worship Sunday mornings, 10:30am at Athens Drive High School located at 1420 Athens Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606. Schuco 1 18 1972 BMW Turbo X1 E25 orange 450008900
Ekklesia (Sundays 10:30am @ ADHS)
“I came looking for a community that would love me as God loves me, “Just as I am”. A community that puts love into action … not just on Sunday. Thank you, Ekklessia!” — Gerard McAllister
“I’ve never before met another group of people as willing as Ekklesia to sit with you in the dark places and laugh with you in the light. They truly embody what it means to do life together as community. I am so glad and proud to call them my church family.” — Selena Bennett
“I am thankful for a place where I feel free to question my beliefs, challenge my biases, and rethink faith while feeling secure that the foundation of all of that wrestling is rooted to love and honest exploration of how we can become more and more like Jesus. And there are good snacks.” — Patrick Torres